Looking for some advice- new PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
So I've been stinkie free for about a month now!!! I am forever greatful to V2 eCigs for providing a product which helped me do what I never thought possible- quit smoking after 24 years and nearly 2 packs/day...

That said, a week ago I realized how much better my vaping experience could be when I got my Silver Bullet and started dripping... (still looking for a small tank that works well also). The problem is that I can't drip at work and I really can take the Bullet to work as it is just too large, I need something more portable... Looking for suggestions on a good PV that is more portable than the Silver Bullet but provides better performance than the V2 Cig-A-Like, mainly a decent throat hit and good flavor.

Thanks in advance!!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How about a baby bullet? The BB from AltSmoke, same manufacturer as the Silver Bullet. Uses a 14500 battery. Slap an Innokin iClear 30 clearo on that baby. My daughter uses this setup as her primary mod setup. Of course she has both a pink & purple BB with matching colored iClear tanks.

BB2.jpg pinkblackandpurpleBBs.jpg BB.jpg

Last edited:

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Thanks for the suggestions- didnt even know there was a baby bullet! Going to do some reading on both of them... does that iClear 30 work well? I only got the 6ML tank from altsmoke and am not overly impressed with them as of now- not sure if thats the user or the tank though... I get really nice toots with an atty- good flavor, good throat hit but very airy, less flavorful toots using the same juice in the 6ML tank.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I like baditude's recommendation for the BB.

Otherwise, take a look at something like a Kanger EVOD kit. The batts are regulated at 3.7 volts, and the coils in the tanks are 2.5 ohms. I get great performance from my EVOD clearos on my eGo Twists, which I set to 3.6 volts. Kanger Evod Starter Kit

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
After doing some reading I think I'm leaning toward the EGO mainly because I like the VV possibility in a smaller unit... so my question now is if anyone has any suggestions in choosing between the EGO C Twist and the EGO V V2

Ive seen several reviews that rave about the twist but nothing on the V2- positive or negative. Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread