Status
Not open for further replies.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Talk to Hoogie76 at madvapes. He has a 3D Printer and is already in a position to market anything cool.

Yea that's pretty much a waste of time if you go to the madvapes we site and click the contact us button you get hijacked to a BS help desk and if you go to the forum he won't take PM'S so since I'm not going to air my ideas out for the world to see before I get one built I am kinda screwed have to find a local shop that wants to figure it out as we go.

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Yea that's pretty much a waste of time if you go to the madvapes we site and click the contact us button you get hijacked to a BS help desk and if you go to the forum he won't take PM'S so since I'm not going to air my ideas out for the world to see before I get one built I am kinda screwed have to find a local shop that wants to figure it out as we go.

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

You might try getting through to him over the phone, or even a letter... The info is on the terms of service page.

Terms

Schneck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Omaha,Ne U.S.
I have a few ideas and am looking for a builder that wants to get off the ground with some awesome designs

. Just ran across your post and caught my attention. I am in the process of finding a good lathe and milling machine to play around with some ideas I have and maybe add them to a business I'm starting. Not sure when all tis is gonna happen but definately will happen eventually..The bench lathe and mill aren't the problem its if im gonna use stainless the tooling for stainless is outrageous so not sure yet kind of doing some studying on it all so I make sure the investment I make is on the right equipment I'm gonna need .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread