Looking for strong flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
I have found in my first week of vaping that flavor is very important to me. I have tried various flavors from five different vendors including Ms. T. Some have been great (like Banana Fosters Coffee w/ Cream), others have almost no flavor at all :( So I was wanting to ask Ms. T, in her opinion, what are your five strongest flavors?

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
doubledown, My strongest flavors are.....Banana Fosters Coffee like you mentioned and...
Watermelon
Strawberry Jelly or Gum
Raspberry Jelly
Bubble Gum
Teaberry Gum
Wintergreen Candy
Menthol
Marshmallow Menthol
Min Tee
Red Hot Cinnamon Candy and Sticks
Bacon
Peppermint White Chocolate
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
Coffee with or without Cream
Espresso
French Toast
Waffle
Creme De Mint Jelly
Banana Fosters French Toast
Cinnamon Roll
Cinnamon Danish
Caramel Coffee with or without cream
Amaretto Coffee w/wo
Irish Cream Coffee w/wo

Oh gosh there is more but I think I hit all the top sellers that I feel are pretty strong.

Hope this helps
Smooches
Ms T

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
DD, that is a tough one to answer, since everybody is different. But I will say that because Ms. T has her vegetable glycerin to propylene glycol ratio down perfectly, it allows her flavors to come through much better than the juices that don't have it right or ones that just have the VG. VG only is awful for flavors, IMO. I have bestecig juices, of which, the non-tobacco flavors barely taste of anything.

So if you don't see anything on the list she gave that you might like, don't be afraid of trying anything else that SOUNDS like it might be something you might like to vape. Cinnamon Roll was my first Ms. T juice and is still one of my favorites. Strong and delicious and tastes just like it should.

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
doubledown, My strongest flavors are.....Banana Fosters Coffee like you mentioned and...
Watermelon
Strawberry Jelly or Gum
Raspberry Jelly
Bubble Gum
Teaberry Gum
Wintergreen Candy
Menthol
Marshmallow Menthol
Min Tee
Red Hot Cinnamon Candy and Sticks
Bacon
Peppermint White Chocolate
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
Coffee with or without Cream
Espresso
French Toast
Waffle
Creme De Mint Jelly
Banana Fosters French Toast
Cinnamon Roll
Cinnamon Danish
Caramel Coffee with or without cream
Amaretto Coffee w/wo
Irish Cream Coffee w/wo

Oh gosh there is more but I think I hit all the top sellers that I feel are pretty strong.

Hope this helps
Smooches
Ms T

You didn't forget your fabulous Red Hot Cinnamon Candy!!! How can you resist red hot candy? If's candy for goodness sakes. lol

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
DD, don't forget to drink PLENTY of water to keep hydrated. That will also help your taste buds and sinuses as they recover. One thing to know is that even after you've been vaping for awhile, you'll have a day here and there that every juice just tastes bland. Someone suggested to me to take a big ole whiff of my coffee right outa the can...it kind of jump starts your taster again :) Hang in there, it'll get better and soon you'll know why Ms T has so many fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread