Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Hi Ms. T,

Could you tell me if the BFC that came with the Bottle Buddy lately is with or without whipped cream?

Can you make something like the Haagen Dazs Bananas Foster ice cream? It is my favorite of all time along with the long discontinued Peaches 'n' Cream. Just a suggestion.

You've got quite the fan club here. Someone who got me started vaping gave me a bottle of Cinnamon Roll and bam! It was so good I had to try some other flavors.

Best Regards,
Scott

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Hi Ms. T,

Could you tell me if the BFC that came with the Bottle Buddy lately is with or without whipped cream?

Can you make something like the Haagen Dazs Bananas Foster ice cream? It is my favorite of all time along with the long discontinued Peaches 'n' Cream. Just a suggestion.

You've got quite the fan club here. Someone who got me started vaping gave me a bottle of Cinnamon Roll and bam! It was so good I had to try some other flavors.

Best Regards,
Scott

The Banana Fosters Coffee in the Bottle Buddy Package is without cream.

I do have Peaches and Cream on my menu. I for some reason have a hard time with the ice cream part. Hard to get it just right. But that does sound like something I can do in the future though (BF Ice Cream)

Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I've got Peaches and Cream loaded right now and it's very good, yummy!

Oh my then you will love the Strawberry and Cream to! I Love That One! You know what I have been doing? I have been mixing my butterscotch pudding with my blueberry! Just plain Blueberry. OMG It is so good.

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread