Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Another vote for the Zenith. In fairness, I don't have a Zenith. I have the update called zlide. Uses the same coils. For MTL, it's a VERY nice setup.

Bah, I really wish you had a Zenith to compare. Love mine, but my only real gripe with it is that I like a very-tight MTL draw, and it gets tight, but not super tight. How's the zlide on tightness; can it give a nice pucker pull like an old school ego from back in the day?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Bah, I really wish you had a Zenith to compare. Love mine, but my only real gripe with it is that I like a very-tight MTL draw, and it gets tight, but not super tight. How's the Zlide on tightness; can it give a nice pucker pull like an old school ego from back in the day?
I’m trying to remember. I had a zenith on a target mini 40w but lost it on a Christmas road trip. The smallest hole was uselessly tight for me, so it’s at least possible. Iirc it was NOT as tight as a berserker mtl RTA on it’s minimum setting with the standard airflow brick thingie though. My guess is probably not.
Beat me to it with the Zenith. I don’t do a lot of mtl or drop in coils, but I got a Zenith just to try out for something different.

Seems to be one of the most popular, and there’s usually a reason for that. I like that it’s solid and well made, easy to use. Got mine from MFS.

Now, it is called a sub ohm tank, but there are 1.6 ohm coils for it - those are what I got - and it is designed for mtl.
My memory was that it would do good MTL and a really tight and somewhat anemic RDL. Real DL? No.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
So...Zazie...just to clarify...you're saying the Zlide does cut off the juice flow (like the Zenith) during refilling???

I'm just going by the video @Shawn Hoefer posted. The discussion of what's supposed to prevent flooding during filling starts at 6:34.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Zenith tank 23mm has larger diameter than Triton mini/Nautilus 22mm
To avoid possible overhang if your current device is slim,you can get Zenith as a kit.

Kroma-A mtl Kit
The newer zenith that includes the plexus coil is a 22mm.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Just wanted to chime back in to say that I got my Zeniths yesterday, and I absolutely love them. They are EXACTLY what I was looking for.

And to my Barrington neighbor, when I say I exclusively vape Heather's NETs, I am not exaggerating; right now I have 100ml bottles of Legend, Serendipity, and Huntsman, and a 30ml of Pirate's Booty to mix things up. What they do is so unique, and every time I try anything else I am always disappointed. (Heather's Heavenly Vapes, that plug was free, but feel free to send me free stuff ) But thank you for the suggestion, it is appreciated.

And thanks again to everyone for all of the help! Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread