Looking for that special Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmiller70555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Louisiana
So i have been vaping for about 2 weeks or so now. I absolutely love it. I have one major problem though. I haven't found my all day vape juice yet. :( I started off ordering my kit and about 5 other juices 10ml sizes.The only one that is decent is Top bananna from madvapes.(Only one i will vape) I now currently have about 28 different flavors from multiple places on order now. Lol yes i did get kinda carried away. So what i'm wondering is how long did it take you guys to find that go to juice?

Headphones

Jun 1, 2012
California
So i have been vaping for about 2 weeks or so now. I absolutely love it. I have one major problem though. I haven't found my all day vape juice yet. :( I started off ordering my kit and about 5 other juices 10ml sizes.The only one that is decent is Top bananna from madvapes.(Only one i will vape) I now currently have about 28 different flavors from multiple places on order now. Lol yes i did get kinda carried away. So what i'm wondering is how long did it take you guys to find that go to juice?
If you could post what you like specifically (tobacco flavors/ fruity/coffee/ etc) that would help alot :D. you should try Halo or backwoods brew or alien visions. halo has amazingly clean tasting liquid with some great flavors like blegian cocoa, torque 56, malibu menthol. alien visions has best pricing on their liquid and tons of fruity/dessert flavors, and backwood brew has great pricing as well with some amazing liquid like waffle which actually tastes like buttered waffles and syrup. btw from what i understand madvapes only sells dekang so if you are impressed with any of those juices you will be amazed by the juices from these vendors

sorry for the long winded post but hopefully it helps

i just realized i totally read this wrong so im editing my post lol but ill leave all that up just incase you do want to check them out. and btw it took me about a week once i really started getting into vapeing to find my juice. i went with halo first and unfortunately it has both ruined me and spoiled me lol. i cant seem to go to any other vendor and have been solely using halo for over a year now

Last edited:

Cory saylor

Feb 12, 2012
United States
well since taste is subjective its a hard question. i have found one company that i will only order from now fuzionvapor.com high quality juice and at $11.50 for a 30ml bottle you just cant beat that. anything much cheaper and its coming from china which could be potentally bad. if you decided to make an order there tell them i sent ya!! good luck

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Hi and welcome! The all day vape can take a while to find ( especially as your tastebuds recover). I've been vaping for over a year and found my first all day vape about 3 months in. You will find many on the way. My top 4: kick Bass Vapor Gooey Better Cake, Kick Bass Vapor Rice Krispity. Treat, Vapor Station Phoenix, and good old Alien Visions Bobas Bounty. Good luck!

LuV2SkRaTcH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Mountain House, CA
Well, I've been vaping on and off for about 2 years, and this is my 2nd post lol... But honestly, my "all day vape" changes all the time. I've found that what keeps me interested in vaping and not relapsing to cigarettes is trying different flavors. I also like trying to find food or drinks that pair well with certain flavors. I do keep certain flavors in my stash that I love, but I wouldn't call them my all day vapes. Right now, my current must have flavors are butterscotch, mango icecream, and golden gate punch (fruit punch). I buy a lot of flavors at the same time also! So I can let them steep while I'm working on my current stash. Also, if you don't like the flavor now, maybe of you let them steep more, it'll taste better later.

Headphones

Jun 1, 2012
California
Hi and welcome! The all day vape can take a while to find ( especially as your tastebuds recover). I've been vaping for over a year and found my first all day vape about 3 months in. You will find many on the way. My top 4: kick Bass Vapor Gooey Better Cake, Kick Bass Vapor Rice Krispity. Treat, Vapor Station Phoenix, and good old Alien Visions Bobas Bounty. Good luck!
something im curious too is. once people find their perfect rotation how are they so lucky that they get to stay with it. i found my perfect rotation but then all the sudden one day after i got a atomizer with some nasty stuff in it it just ruined it all for me and my liquid hasn't tasted the same and that was like a year ago. has that ever happened to you? has a flavor that you loved so much just one day completely change and never tastes the same again?

on a side note, i forgot to add that it happens with any juice i use now. after like a day or two of vapeing it the taste just changes and just tastes like chemicles and nothing else after that

Last edited:

bmiller70555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Louisiana
Well, I've been vaping on and off for about 2 years, and this is my 2nd post lol... But honestly, my "all day vape" changes all the time. I've found that what keeps me interested in vaping and not relapsing to cigarettes is trying different flavors. I also like trying to find food or drinks that pair well with certain flavors. I do keep certain flavors in my stash that I love, but I wouldn't call them my all day vapes. Right now, my current must have flavors are butterscotch, mango icecream, and golden gate punch (fruit punch). I buy a lot of flavors at the same time also! So I can let them steep while I'm working on my current stash. Also, if you don't like the flavor now, maybe of you let them steep more, it'll taste better later.

Nothing wrong with lurking

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
I went through a ton of juices and companies in the first few months. It seems like most vendors have a few really good juices. I ended up with two major places I buy juice from. Good Prophets for my tobacco juices, they have that down and have a good selection, and AltCig for all my non-bacco flavors (not a big tobacco selection anyway). But everyone is different so you will just have to go on this mission of discovery on your own. We can just offer opinions and suggestions. Good luck!

Salky

Sylvaria

Jun 2, 2012
Indiana, USA
Kinda working on this issue myself. Although, I used to smoke my hookah alot and I have a few favorite flavor shisha that I tended to get frequently Fantasia's Purple Haze and Sex on the Beach plus pretty much any brand in Rose or Jasmine. I am planning first on DIY my own Rose and Jasmine E-liquids then I am going to give a shot on re-creating my fav Fantasia shisha flavors and see what I come up with. I think I would just be in heaven if I could vape Purple Haze all day long, but that is just me. :p I will say I am pretty fond of the cigar E-Liquids especially the Cuban ones but that's probably because those were the only cigars I ever liked, loved the smell of them, had a friend give me a box of Havana cigars one time. Might give that a try. It is a very rich full tasting vape and likely to be in my rotation to kill the cravings.

Syl

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I've had lots of favorite flavors in the past 2.5 years! I hate tobacco flavors so I can't recommend any of those. If you're looking for sweet flavors you may really enjoy these flavors from Virgin Vapor. I always order them with Extra Flavor:

Coffee Monkey
Creme Caramel
Caramel Kona Milkshake
Kona Coffee Milkshake (currently out of stock)
Buttered Rum
Espresso with Cream & Sugar

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm much like you..
I ordered many juices in the course of a month trying to find the right one.
The only advice I can offer so far is read a lot of reviews, and keep on trying 'em out.
There's probably going to be a lot of juices you can vape, but don't really LOVE 'em.
and tehre's probably gonna be that couple you really enjoy
and a couple that you hate.

check out my reviews of all the juices I've gotten so far to get some ideas!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/302989-bml-juicies-review-lotsovendors.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread