Status
Not open for further replies.

bmiller70555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Louisiana
Small update.

I received the juice from Ms.T,Halo and Vermilion river. Only waiting for BWB juice now

I will start by saying Ms. Ts bakery did live up to the hype that i had expected. Everything from them was spot on and good. The biggest shocker of the group was energy drink. I had ordered it then kinda regreted it but man im glad i got it. If i could just put some nicotine in her sweetner and Vape that i would. :)
From Halo I only ordered tabacco blends. Tourque, turkish blend and classic i think. They all vaped very good and had a nice taste. I didn't really care for them but they were definitely not bad. Just a personal preference, I can definitely see why some people love halo's juice.

From Vermilion river i ordered Ky4,Kentucky premium and also got a free sample of kentucky applewood. After trying all 3 i found myself going back to the Ky4. I believe the only reason i went back to that one was it had more of a throat hit then the others. All 3 were very smooth and had a nice taste. If you like apple taste i would definitely recommend the applewood. I Wish i would of gotten a bottle of the Cherrywood to try also.

So currently I'm vaping KY4 and a couple of flavors from Ms.T's.(Energy drink,Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies,Snickerdoodle)

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I have also been ordering lots of samples, SI, Vermont Vapors, Virgin Vapors, Johnson Creek Red Oak, and Mr-E-Liquid to start out. I read the reviews to choose my vendors. I am finding out that my tastes are apparently different than, say, 90% of people that write reviews.

The only tobacco flavor that appealed to me was Ry4, but after about 2 weeks it started to taste and smell like celery to me! Bummer! I am hoping that caramel won't always taste this way to me, I've been reading that after the analogs it takes time for the sense of taste to return to "normal".

Like someone mentioned somewhere in the thread, how did I ever stick with one cigarette brand for years and years? The minute I got my starter kit cranked up and vaped some chocolate, vanilla and watermelon, boom, didn't care about tobacco flavoring a bit. :)

What do people do with all the samples that they don't love? Set them aside for emergency back up? Toss them?

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I had been vaping for about a month when I found my all day vape. After ordering from a few different places I finally listened to my boyfriend and ordered from DIY Flavor Shack, I had ordered fruity flavors as that seems to be what I liked best. I got the shipment in and Dawn had thrown in a couple of free bottles. Ok bless her heart one was a lot higher mg than I had ordered which proved to be a very very good thing, and the other was a coffee flavor, that once I gave it a try I found I really liked. Now my main vape is that same coffee flavor in her herbal line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread