Looking for the best of the best Coke flavored liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opi21

Apr 15, 2012
USA
So I vape pretty much exclusively a liquid called cola-red from revolverecigs. I love it, I always buy 5-6 30ML bottles for fear of it going out of stock when I need more. Sadly I forgot to order some more and I have half a bottle left which won't last me long and they're out of stock of 24mg/30ML bottles. So I need to find a replacement in the meantime, and actually this might be a good opportunity to see if there is a better version of cola that I would like.

I have ordered cola flavored liquids from 2 other places once and found that it was disgusting. On this site called Myvaporstore I used to buy their cola all the time but then one day they switched the formula which was gross, it is called soda now. Then I ordered cola from another place and it was pretty much the same thing. They both tasted perfumey and just nasty, nothing like real cola.

So does anybody know of a godlike true coke-a-cola flavored eliquid? I would appreciate it incredibly because I fear of getting to the last drop on my current stash.

PS: WTH???!?!?!? They are looking to ban ecigs in Europe????? Jesus h christ!! I feel so bad for you guys over there, I hope the law gets strangled, shot, and burned. Can you say tobacco company conspiracy? Man, I got to start stashing a crap load of liquid and supplies for when they try to pull this bs over here in the US. And you know they will......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread