looking for the perfect ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmasu

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
hawaii
Hi all wondering if anyone had a suggestion on what I ahould get.
I currently own.
npro njoy
pilot hybrid
smoking everywhere
on order 402 and kiss box classic with usb.
I use puresmoker juice. Tried JC dont like it too much.

My main problem is the about of juice the carts hold. I smoke about a pack a day and find my carts run out after about 4-5 cigs worth.
My question is, what ecig holds the most juice? The battery life or size does not matter to me.
thanks
and where can I order one?

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
There is no perfect e cig, imo. They all have their little quirks to deal with. I have learned to carry plenty of juice, plenty of batts. and a couple of extra carts just in case I need them. If I'm going to be gone long, I will even drag my charger along. Not as handy as analogs, but still alot better in the long run.

rsmith76

rmasu

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
hawaii
There is no perfect e cig, imo. They all have their little quirks to deal with. I have learned to carry plenty of juice, plenty of batts. and a couple of extra carts just in case I need them. If I'm going to be gone long, I will even drag my charger along. Not as handy as analogs, but still alot better in the long run.

rsmith76

True, I havent smoked a real cig in two weeks the longest in 20 years, yea!
I carry all my e cigs in the car and when one goes dead I grab another, tried to top off a car while driving not a good idea. I went for a run tonight and for some reason like a smoke on the way home so I grabbed my pilot, darn dead battery then I grabbed the njoy, dead too and I didn't bring extras. Not a good feeling. Anyone know how to get 6v out of the usb in a car instead of the 12v.

Remember that with the cigar and other larger devices... you may be able to FIT more juice... but you are also USING more juice per puff because of the size of everything being bigger (unless the atomizer is the same size in the cigar? I have not seen it) so you may still have to refill nearly as often and with MORE juice! Do a search for e-cigars.

RaverCJ

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Los Angeles
You should definitely go for the e-cigar. I've owned a penstyle, M401 as well as the e-cigar. IMO, e-cigar wins out in terms of crazy battery life and number of times I need to top off. I can usually get through an entire day (not including the evening) on one battery without having to top off at all. You do end up using more liquid per puff, but it still feels to me like it lasts longer. Hope it helps.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
I went for a run tonight and for some reason like a smoke on the way home so I grabbed my pilot, darn dead battery then I grabbed the njoy, dead too and I didn't bring extras. Not a good feeling. Anyone know how to get 6v out of the usb in a car instead of the 12v.
If this is what you're asking... you can get a USB adaptor for your car cigarette lighter and plug in there. You can also get a USB battery pack to use on the go. Lots of posts about these, use the forum search if you need more info. We've all been there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread