Looking for the right start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormlark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Boise
I loved Camel Turkish Jades. I'm surprised to find someone who has even heard of them.

Besides that, the kits that people have recommended in this thread are all great choices. I personally use Smokeless Image products, which are all 808 threading, but what works for me might not work for you, so feel free to shop around and find something you think is a good fit for you and your wife.

Being a menthol smoker, I was surprised to find that I didn't like any of the menthol flavors, because they seemed too mouth-numbing. I've really enjoyed mint flavors, however, and my favorite is vanilla mint from vapedudes.com. It's so smooth and minty... it's the only flavor I vape anymore. The problem with recommending flavors is that everyone's tastes are so different, though. You'll need to sample a lot of different flavors to find what you like.

When trying new flavors, it's best not to buy any bottles larger than 10ml until you've tried them, and for packs of cartomizers, only get one pack of a new flavor to start out with. My biggest mistake when I first started was getting two or three packs of the same flavor, thinking I'd definitely like it, only to find out I hated it, or buying larger bottles to discover the same thing. I wasted a lot of money in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread