I'm doing pretty good. Now the wife!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aland

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2011
NYC
I started vaping in August 2011. I was smoking about 3/4 pack a day, not really a heavy smoker. I still smoke maybe 3 analogs a day out of habit and to tell you the truth I'm starting to hate them.

The point of this post is that I am trying to get my wife to start vaping. She tried what works for me (RY4) but she wants the real tobacco flavor (no vanilla/ caramel or any other flavorings). She smokes Marlboro Ultra Lights (Silver) Does anyone know of a juice that can come close to the taste of these cigs?

Thanks
Alan

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Congrats on your success vaping and hoping your wife finds her not-sweet tobacco spot quickly. Most vendors have a USA Mix that's not too sweet. You could post a WTB (want to buy) thread in the classified section and maybe catch several non-sweet tobaccos for her at a bargain. Very cool she's interested and trying flavors. Good for you both :)

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Freedomsmokesusa has Wyatt Earp that to me was the closest I ever got to a cigarette flavor. People say their Purecig is like that too. To me WE tasted like a very stale cigarette and I had some at a strong nicotine level for urges at the beginning. I don't like it now, but they were my go to when I was jonesing. They sell samples, so maybe trying a variety of their tobaccos might help her.

Congrats to you on your progress. You two will save a small fortune if you both were buying cigarettes in NYC.

Last edited:

aland

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2011
NYC
Thanks for all the replies. She was willing to try it and was vaping a few times a night with 555. I let her try an ego-t and it leaked right into her mouth. Needless to say she is now pretty squeamish about the whole vaping thing. I 'm now trying to convince her to try a dual coil cartomizer. No leaking issues!! Now to find the right juice for her. I will try all your suggestions

Thanks again
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread