Looking for VG? GoodProphets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
If you're a VG'er, you may have grown frustrated, trying to find GOOD VG-based juice. Something that still has a kick to it, where the flavor doesn't get completely squashed, and not as thick as molasses.... at least that's where I was at. I was even starting to get frustrated at the weakness and thickness of 50/50 mix juice

TRY the new VG juices from Good Prophets. Its a whole other kind of VG.

Its shockingly thin (even thinner consistency than some standard mostly-PG juices I've tried from other vendors). Great TH for a VG, and the flavors shine through exceptionally well.

As far as which flavors are the best, the tobacco flavors are especially good 555 and Camel are my two favorite tobaccos at the moment (and I don't usually enjoy tobacco flavors - they usually don't taste anything like tobacco to me - the 555 in particular DOES). The Blended TAB is an incredible strong sweet maple that I can puff on all day.

The selection of flavors/strengths are a bit limited at the moment, but they're turning so popular, he's expanding the selection very soon - at least that's the word on the street.

This stuff may even convert a few PG-vapers over to VG.

wakktwins

Moved On
Jan 24, 2010
Yuba City
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Supplier associate

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
im looking for a good vg, but im 50/50 in tobacco flavors. had any time with some good straight or blend vg in other flavor catagories?

Not totally sure I'm following your question, but if you're asking how the non-tobacco flavors are...

I vape at 18mg, so I've tried almost every flavor available at that strength...

Blended TAB is phenomenal - its a strong sweet maple flavor - very intense, I highly recommend this one especially if you like maple. (all-day vape for me)

Peach - the peach is OK. I like it, but it's a bit on the perfumey side - tastes a bit like a peach jolly rancher, not a real peach. (still vape it occasionally)

Coffee is pretty good - its a sweet coffee with a hint of mocha, not a strong black coffee. (still vape it occasionally)

RY4 - tastes like a classic RY4 to me (although people's expecations on RY4 differ), I get a sweet brown sugar (I don't vape it much - the TAB hits my sweet tooth)

Vanilla - its OK - better than some vanilla's I've had, but vanilla has never been a favorite of mine (I don't vape it anymore really)

Rad Bull - tastes exactly like the drink. I've never been a huge fan of this flavor in a vape. I like it for a minute, then gets old to me. (I vape it occasionally)

Tutti Fuit - tastes exactly like the Rad Bull. Kinda weird how similar they are. (considering pouring it into the rad bull bottle bc they're so similar)

Cherry Cigar - didn't like this one myself, but some people LOVE it. The cherry is pretty pronounced (dumped it out to use the bottle)

And again of course, as far as the tobacco's go...

555 - this is one of my all-day vapes now. Great tobacco flavor, very pronounced with a woodsy (slightly nutty) smoky flavor. (all-day vape)

Camel - more mellow than the 555, sweeter, but still a good tobacco flavor (all-day, but slightly less frequent vape)

USA Mix - this one is even lighter flavor than the Camel and 555, but along the same lines (I only rarely vape it - Camel suits me a bit better)

Again though, this was only what was available at 18mg. There are some flavors available at 24mg that I didn't try, because 24 is a bit too strong for me. I've heard very good things about Apple, Pear and Blueberry.

This whole line is still extremely new, and he's experimenting with different flavors, trying to figure out what will move. Word on the street is that he has a bunch of new flavors en route right now (and I'm really hoping they show up in 18mg!), and he's also posted a list of flavor choices available to him, and asking for customer suggestions.

Not sure if that answers your question - but hope it helps

My best suggestion would be to pick up several flavors in the 3ml sample bottles, which go for a whopping $1.49 apiece, which makes it really easy to try them all and find your sweet spot. And 30ml bottles are $11.99. http://www.shop.goodprophets.com/category.sc?categoryId=55 Unfortunately, the selection of 18mg 3ml's is dwindling fairly fast - only 3 available right now. Hopefully he'll get more up soon.

More feedback from others: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-based-liquid-feedback-reviews-requests.html
Video Reviews by Kalojado: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ws-all-videos-will-posted-int-his-thread.html

Last edited:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Received a big new batch yesterday, been puffing on it, making my way through many of the other flavors available. Must say, great stuff all around.

This time, was trying many of the fruit flavors and the menthol. Overall, ALL of them, like the tobaccos, have exceptional throat hit compared to most VG juices, and extremely thin PG-like consistency, but again... they're all VG. How? I have no idea, but I love it

All of the fruit flavors were actually very good. Black Currant is actually a really interesting flavor! I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I did. Its a very interesting berry flavor - really rich full-bodied berry sort of flavor... tastes very ripe. Hard to explain. There's something in the finish that, in a strange way, reminds me of Manishevitz Concord Grape wine... not in the grape flavor per se, but in the ripe fermented aftertaste. Very interesting.

Also tried Grape, and its OK, but a bit weak.

Blueberry is great - good standard blueberry flavor, no surprises.

The Pear is also quite good - very light and crisp. Probably one of the better pear vapes I've had thus far!

The real surprise of the bunch for me was the Menthol. I was never a menthol smoker, but when I was on PG juices, Peppermint was one of my all-day favorites, and people had mentioned that this menthol is very spearminty, so I thought I'd give it a shot (at least while waiting for the new VG Peppermint to come into stock). I'm VERY glad I bought it in a 30ml bottle, because its really good! I don't think I'd call it spearmint, personally - its definitely a menthol, but its a sweet menthol, and I think the sweetness is what makes it take on some of the qualities people usually associate with spearmint.

Also in the same shipment, received their tapered metal drip tip, which looks freakin sweet with my stainless steel eGo's, and gotta say, if you are a menthol (or mint) vaper, get one of these metal tips... If you haven't puffed on it for a few minutes, the metal tip feels icy cold on your lips, which is awesome for a menthol/mint vape. Very fun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread