• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

looking forward to my first order from v4l ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlady

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
toronto
www.facebook.com
i have some wicked flavours about to arrive as well ..

after reading EVERYTHING on these forums, i decided i would stick with the cartomiers. 3 pc e cigs just don't work for me right now.

someone else said that i need to take my time and focus on becoming a vaper, rather than tinker with DIY concoctions.

look forward to reading these posts. i am starting the no smoking path when i get my order!! :lol:

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Congrats on switching. 2 things make it an easy switch. First find the right Ecig for you, 2nd find the right juice for you. For me the right juice is Totally Wicked Menthol 36mg. Easy switch from Newports. As to the Hardware, well 1 year into vaping and I am still looking :) I just ordered a 808 so we'll give that a shot.

dogwood

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
Rome, GA
i have some wicked flavours about to arrive as well ..

after reading EVERYTHING on these forums, i decided i would stick with the cartomiers. 3 pc e cigs just don't work for me right now.

someone else said that i need to take my time and focus on becoming a vaper, rather than tinker with DIY concoctions.

look forward to reading these posts. i am starting the no smoking path when i get my order!! :lol:

Same here, mlady. I made my first V4L order today and already watching for the mailman! I started out with the VX2 and loved it but I got tired of fiddling with it every few minutes. I love my KR808 and can't wait for my xtra long battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread