Looking to move up from my Sigelei zMax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been vaping for a few years with a Sigelei zMax. It was the first thing I upgraded to after eGo's. I just bought an Aspire Atlantis tank, not realizing that the zMax can't handle it, so now I am looking for a new setup. I am not looking to make my own coils or anything; I'm more of a plug 'n' play type of girl LOL! I just want to be able to attach my Atlantis and start vaping without much difficulty.

I am not overly knowledgeable in vaping. I know what VV/VW is, but too much vape speak will confuse me. I like the zMax because I can just stick my tank on it and not really worry about ohms or anything because the zMax does all that for me. That's sort of what I'm looking for. Something I can just put a tank on and vape without having to fiddle with settings every time I use it.

I don't care for the look of box mods, so I'm looking for a tube mod, perhaps something similar to the zMax. I'm also not looking to spend a fortune, and I'd like something that can use the batteries I already have (18650's that I use for my zMax) as well as be able to use my Aspire Atlantis and also my Aspire Nautilus tanks. Is there anything decent under $100 that will work for me?

Recommendations?

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Not many tube mods anymore. Innokin SVD 2.0 is a well made piece but is heavy. Comes with a section for 18650 and another for 18350. 20 watt max. Didn't sell well at over $100 and on sale at some places for under $30 when you can find them.

ProvVape has blem Provaris on sale for 29.95 in mini for 18350 and regular for 18490 but you need an extension for 18650 and that is close to $15. IIRC 20 watts max.

Oh bummer...would I be better off just splurging on a regular Provari? I admit to not having been on the forums in a while, so I'm not sure if that's still one of the better PVs. Considering that I've been using the same couple of zMaxes for a couple of years now, I think I've gotten my money's worth out of them, so maybe it would be worth it to spend a bit more.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
I got my wife one of the blems and can't find anything wrong with it. If you are ever going to need more watts, the P3 Provari goes higher and it the latest tube from them. Still high quality and service. Worth the money if you have some. You will notice a better vape from a higher cycle chip like Provari and Innokin have. I have two Zmax and several Innokins and can tell the difference.

Sigelei and KSD Vamo made higher watt tubes but neither one is anything special. A few people seem to like the Vamo V7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread