Status
Not open for further replies.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
hey guys,

I've been vaping for almost a week now. I'm really enjoying it. That said I have a couple questions.

I currently own (2) eGo C Twists. (650mah & 1000mah) and (3) Kanger T3's.

I'm pretty happy with this setup. Vapes really good but I'm wondering if I can buy a different atomiser and tank that might provide even a better smoother draw, bring out even more flavor etc.

I'm not interested in buying another battery at this point and would like to continue to use my twists.

What do you think? Is it possible? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

dtrud0h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Maine
There are good deals on the Kanger ProTank around the web and I love mine. Lobe seen then from as low as 16.99. Its a bottom coil and works very well from me. I was almost turned off because of many negative comments but I really enjoy the ease of use, smooth vapor and its practically bullet proof although is a glass tank.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
There are good deals on the Kanger ProTank around the web and I love mine. Lobe seen then from as low as 16.99. Its a bottom coil and works very well from me. I was almost turned off because of many negative comments but I really enjoy the ease of use, smooth vapor and its practically bullet proof although is a glass tank.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

The Kanger ProTank is a nice looking tank for sure. Plus it's bigger but it's the same technology as the Kanger T3 isn't it? I don't expect that it would give me any better draw or flavor would it?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The Kanger T3 and Kanger Pro tank are indeed similar technology; both are clearotanks or clearomizers utilizing string wicks that draw e-liquid to the coil head. There are variations in the head placement in different clearomizers: top coil vs bottom coil, which can provide a variation in the quality of the vape.

There are other juice delivery devices aside from the string wicked clearo types. Atomizers and cartomizers and cartotanks. I've written a blog on the more common delivery devices here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3230-1-proper-terminology-carto-tank-what-primer-juice-delivery-attachments.html

I prefer using cartotanks. It's been my experience that they provide more flavor, and they are not position dependend like the string-wicked devices. And unlike an atomizer which can only use a few drops of e-liquid at a time, a cartotank can hold between 2 - 8 ml of juice before needing refilling.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3710-5-cartomizer-tank-setup.html

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
The Kanger ProTank is a nice looking tank for sure. Plus it's bigger but it's the same technology as the Kanger T3 isn't it? I don't expect that it would give me any better draw or flavor would it?

Ok this is just my experience. I have the T3's and ProTanks. The Protanks draw differently from the T3's. It is a little more airy and draws easier than the T3. ProTank works on a twist (but looks really odd. LOL) I use the ProTanks on my eVic. I think the ProTanks produce more flavor.

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
There are soooooooooooo many things for you to try!!! I've done the little clearos, cartos (haven't tried the carto tanks yet), I love the vivi nova's which are similar to the stardust sized clearos but better vape as far as I'm concerned. I just started dripping yesterday and I love it at work and while I watch TV at home.

I've been vaping for 5 months and really haven't decided what I like best :)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I love my protanks and my CE5 clearos.

That said I just was a bad girl and ordered my first carto tank + cartos + punch tool + that slap you mama thing to help with putting the cartos in hte tank and refilling. Am I clueless about carto tanks? Yep but I am willing to give something new a try and I found a place with a decent deal on bulk cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread