Lorann flavorings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypwyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Boise, Idaho
I recently got some and have had nothing but a great time with them. I was a little confused at first on exactly how much to use. The online mixing calculators are great for measurements, but with just a % for flavoring, how does know what percentage to use? I just played around until it suited my taste. Again, the calculators are great for making small batches for taste tests, say about 15 drops.

Mmmm, Pralines and Cream with Marshmallow... good stuff.

Tryp

Pumaman

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Is it just me or does anyone else seem to get an odd taste when you use these in combo with your other juices? Just wondering cause I picked up a couple today and completely changed the whole experience of vaping. :confused:
Yes, I just responded to another thread on the same thing, some Loranns does NOT play nice with already flavored juices.

steamgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Mo
sorry i used rootbeer in my first diy about a 2ml of juice and i think i used 6 drops (way too much) but it
bunt
tasted awful
and led to a untimely atty death
it was my first try but it tasted soo awful even now that i have made other successful mixes i wont touch that root beer stuff again lol

i vape 555 mixed with some menthol mainly but try a little diy from time to time

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
I'd like to second that vote against root beer. I've had great luck with everything from LorAnn except root beer. The first couple puffs were just fine and then I just got acrid burnt flavor. The atty was no where near dry but I might as well have been smoking a furry rodent.

I will be sure to stay away from the rootbeer. lol Furry rodent? too funny:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread