Status
Not open for further replies.

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
So i picked up a couple hundred ml of juice directly from china, it's got nic,it vaps , but some of the taste is just oh so wrong
cherry - even if i close my eyes really tight i can't taste it
apple - one time in the corner of my eye i thought it tasted like an apple
vanilla - it's got flavor but that isn't vanilla

i went to hobby lobby and picked up some lorann flavors in the cake area and found glycol as well
two drops of lorann per ml of juice ( 5ml batch sized ) yielded very good juice good vap

creme de ment ( mouth wash anyone ) i get my nic and fresh breath
watermelon = think jolly rancher and great great taste
butterscotch - as labeled it's butterscotch ( not my top pick )

the selection was limited to 8-10 flavors

instead of buying local some one else on the forum found
Chocolate Molds, Hard Candy Molds, Cake Supplies, Cookie Molds - Get Suckered

they seem to offer MANY MANY different flavors

good luck

simple process drop a few drops per ml into you bottle shake , vap

vpflueg

Jul 25, 2009
I too have not found a true vanilla. I have purchased vanilla from at least 3 different vendors and they are all pinkish colored and do not taste like the sweet vanilla that I am searching for. I have tried loranns with no flavor nic and it tastes the same.

;)Vapeape has some wonderful fruit flavors. They make a yummy apple, strawberry, and peach that I vape. I've purchased some chocolate and menthol from Ruyandirect, that when mixed make a wonderful mint chocolate chip. This is my current favorite!

ramblingrose

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
New Jersey USA
Betty's is great when you're sampling - best prices and reasonable shipping on the 1-dram bottles. Once you pick your favorites, Amazon has 4-packs of the larger bottles for $10-15, although lately the price has been staying at around $15. It was $8.50-10 before I posted about it here... I suspect they raised the price as sales improved from vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread