LorAnns Flavor oils

Status
Not open for further replies.

militiascene

ECF Veteran
So, I used Lorann's Cranberry at 10% with a 70/30 (VG/PG) mix and after the first week of steeping, it still tastes amazing! It's starting to dig in to the juice for a slightly bolder flavor which I was expecting and it is on point. I did use a little bit of sweetener when I made it because of taste preference. The flavor is just awesome though.

Reactions: Ruthmary

Wagonator

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2014
Canada
So, I used Lorann's Cranberry at 10% with a 70/30 (VG/PG) mix and after the first week of steeping, it still tastes amazing! It's starting to dig in to the juice for a slightly bolder flavor which I was expecting and it is on point. I did use a little bit of sweetener when I made it because of taste preference. The flavor is just awesome though.

did you happen to get any of the orange cream? i am thinking perhaps i got a bad batch as in it's really dark colored and has zero orange smell. ( i havent mixed with it yet )

csardaz

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
I got a few Lorannes from wizard labs. A few of them were actual Loranne oils - cappuchino and orange brandy have sweet almond oil and Kona coffee has both almond and canola oils. So they went to the kitchen rather than the e-juice toolbox.

The cappuchino was pretty good in a chocolate custard - tho the kids would have preferred I doubled the cocoa and left the cappuchino out. The other two are still in the kitchen next to the vanilla and such.

Reactions: Ruthmary
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread