LorAnns Gourmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Well okay, why not also...apricot, citrus blossom, and horchata...(looked it up and it sounds kinda yummy even if it doesn't sound like it! LOL!) Thank you! I'll be putting in a pretty nice order tonite or tomorrow, my birthday gift to myself! I have to rationalize it somehow cuz I went WAAAAY overboard on my budget. DIY is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and I could never narrow it down to what I could afford! This time I went crazy and if DH thought this was still more vaping stuff he would have a cow! So I have it covered...after all they are just food flavorings. right? ROFL, I might even use a few drops as such! Hee hee, devious, but saves my ears from his tirade! I just hope I get the package before he does, that would save all the hassle! I am so excited though, I can't wait to get my widdle paws on all of it! Should keep me busy for quite a while!!! Love that 5 for the cost of 4 special too! You hooked me with that! Whoo hoo, hopefully I can finish up my order tonight so it can get here before I have a breakdown! TIA!
Char

Last edited:

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
WOW!!!!! Like I'm not already spending a small fortune on my current order, now I am gonna have to rob a bank or something! LOL! Kim, you are awesome!!! I am half tempted to wait until your order comes in, but then I would have to start all over again and take another week plus to pick and choose from the 40 or so flavors I have in my cart already because, like I said, I spent all I had, with literally a dime left over! I was supposed to start with $20 per every week or two, but your sales, selection and awesome reputation kind of sucked me in...so I had to tap into savings (for a cool sewing machine...oh well, bye bye for now machine!) vaping stuff is much more important right now because I really need to make my vapor taste so good I forget about the noxious weed! I'm close but not there yet, but determined to succeed! If this order helps it will be worth 1000X the price! I am so psyched! Thanks again!
Char

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
WOW!!!!! Like I'm not already spending a small fortune on my current order, now I am gonna have to rob a bank or something! LOL! Kim, you are awesome!!! I am half tempted to wait until your order comes in, but then I would have to start all over again and take another week plus to pick and choose from the 40 or so flavors I have in my cart already because, like I said, I spent all I had, with literally a dime left over! I was supposed to start with $20 per every week or two, but your sales, selection and awesome reputation kind of sucked me in...so I had to tap into savings (for a cool sewing machine...oh well, bye bye for now machine!) vaping stuff is much more important right now because I really need to make my vapor taste so good I forget about the noxious weed! I'm close but not there yet, but determined to succeed! If this order helps it will be worth 1000X the price! I am so psyched! Thanks again!
glare.gif

Char
He he, how much did it cost you in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread