Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yes, I use mine all the time. Very good and smooth vaping experience and beautiful finish as well. With the 21700 batteries you will have to press down hard on the door while trying to slide the little lock into the slot. Only the first couple of times is hard then it loosens up and you should not have any problems.

What color did you get?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Yes, I use mine all the time. Very good and smooth vaping experience and beautiful finish as well. With the 21700 batteries you will have to press down hard on the door while trying to slide the little lock into the slot. Only the first couple of times is hard then it loosens up and you should not have any problems.

What color did you get?

I thought the 21700 battery would be a tighter fit. I have a Lost Vape Paranormal 75C and it's very reliable and well made. Every where I looked they were out of stock and then I came across Element Vape and the only color available was the rose wood. Second from right.

Attachments

• lost_vape_mirage_100w_dna75c_tc_box_mod_1.jpg
    lost_vape_mirage_100w_dna75c_tc_box_mod_1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 124

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I have the Mirage.
The DNA75 C is an excellent board for vaping, not the most powerful but that is not relevant for my MTL style.
The battery is extremely easy to swap, and the charger works flawlessly. There is a capacitor so the time setting is not lost for the short time the device is without power.
On the Evolv forum, there are a number of Themes to try, some are very nice. I changed profile as soon I got it, because the default profile, made by the YT reviewer DJLSb, had removed the tenths of Watt.
The DNA75C shine for its TC. As soon you try the TC functionality on it, you immediately realise how approximate is TC on most Chinese mods.
Recommend you do all Evolv software updates, modify one profile to run Replay, and load a Theme which supports Replay.
Enjoy your Mirage.
Also, load the Ss316L material as it is the best wire for TC. You may also want to modify the battery display curve file, if the mod doesn't show 100% at the end of charge.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Is that the mode you want to use? It also has an SS430 and SS316 option. Do you know how yet to scroll through the menu?

:)

My mistake. I'm not seeing the SS 316L option. 316 and 430 SS yes, but not 316L. Am I missing something?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My mistake. I'm not seeing the SS 316L option. 316 and 430 SS yes, but not 316L. Am I missing something?
That is strange....mine has it. I just checked what firmware is on mine and it is Firmware 1.1 service pack 27. I did not go to evolve to do an update cause I really don't need it. I will someday.
Maybe thats the difference? dunno check yours.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
That is strange....mine has it. I just checked what firmware is on mine and it is Firmware 1.1 service pack 27. I did not go to evolve to do an update cause I really don't need it. I will someday.
Maybe thats the difference? dunno check yours.
I just checked a newer one I got a couple months ago. revision 33 and there is no ss316L and this one does have replay already on it. So they removed the ss 316L. Maybe not many use that option?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I just checked a newer one I got a couple months ago. revision 33 and there is no ss316L and this one does have replay already on it. So they removed the ss 316L. Maybe not many use that option?

I have revision 33 as well and there's no 316L. I do use 316L, although I have no clue to what the difference is between them. I guess I'll have to use escribe and see if I can add 316L. The funny thing is I also have the Lost Vape DNA 75C Paranormal and it has 316L on the menu. [emoji47]

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

Reactions: stols001

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
You can feel the difference between Ss316L (TCR =92) and SS316 (TCR=88). The 316L is more sensitive.

My Mirage was one of the first. Here in the UK most dealers just got one first batch, which was a slow mover (because of the price) so there have been no further reorders - with newer firmware and functionality.
In my Mirage there were no Ss316L material, no Replay and an old firmware. So I had to update the mod, and download the Ss316L curve file, and add it to eScribe and from there to the mod.
If you have Ss316L into another mod, you can copy it into eScribe permanently, and from eScribe, into any other DNA mod.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
You can feel the difference between Ss316L (TCR =92) and SS316 (TCR=88). The 316L is more sensitive.

This is a reply I received from the escripe form.
"
From a TCR perspective (using steam-engine) 316 is .000880, and 316L is .000879, so that's a .000001 difference. But having the same actual files on 2 mods should make settings/warmth in your mouth near identical.

If you have Ss316L into another mod, you can copy it into eScribe permanently, and from eScribe, into any other DNA mod.

I do have SS316L on my other DNA75C so I will copy to escribe. Thanks

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

What color did you get?

Where did you buy it from? I think I want to get a second one but I can’t find any available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread