Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Rumor Mill says the lost vape Triade 250C is coming very soon. I noticed Eciggity already has a place marker for it. My best guess is it will probably cost around $150. I'll probably get three of them myself. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lost vape Triade DNA250C 300W Mod integrates Evolv’s latest DNA250C board and is powered by three high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately). Constructed of durable die cast zinc alloy for a premium feel and a replaceable battery panel, the Triade DNA250C is a high performance device designed to provide comfort with long-lasting battery life.

With the integration of Evolv’s latest DNA250C board comes the most highly anticipated features amongst vapers. The Evolv DNA250C board features a new and groundbreaking mode known as Replay (only compatible with temperature control wires) which allows users to save their perfect vape setting and replay the same level of performance and consistency without experiencing dry hits. In addition to Replay Mode is Watt Boost, which briefly increases the initial power output of your vape. Watt Boost can be especially useful with large, complex coils and is only compatible with non-temperature control wires.

lqCzyYp.png

Features:

• Dimensions: 85mm by 50mm by 40mm
  • Evolv DNA250C Board
  • Powered By Three High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
  • Die Cast Zinc Alloy Construction
    • Stainless Steel Faceplate
  • Durable Solid Stainless Steel 510 Connector
    • Secured Via 3 Torx Screws
    • Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass Pin
  • Wattage Range: 1W - 300W
  • Output Mode: VW / Kanthal / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS430 / TC-SS316 / Watt Boost / Replay
  • Temperature Range: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F
  • Watt Boost
    • Only Compatible With Non-Temperature Control Wires
    • Briefly Increases Initial Power Output (Useful With Larger/Complex Coils)
    • Toggled On/Off
    • Adjustable Boost Value between 1 (Minimum) to 11 (Maximum)
  • Replay Mode
    • Only Compatible With Temperature Control Wires
    • Captures User’s “Perfect Puff”
    • Provides Same Level Of Performance & Consistency On All Subsequent Puffs
    • Prevents Dry Hits
  • 98% Working Efficiency
  • 0.9" Full Color TFT Display
  • Replaceable Battery Panel
  • 2A Micro USB Balanced Charging
  • Power Bank Capability
    • Charge Electronic Devices (i.e. Cell Phone) Via USB On-The-Go Adaptor
  • Firmware Upgradeable
  • Fully Customizable Interface Via EScribe Software
  • Protections: Short Circuit, Weak Battery, Temperature, Low/High Resistance, Reverse Polarity

Includes:

1x Lost Vape Triade DNA250C 300W Mod

1x USB On-The-Go Adaptor

1x Micro USB Cable

1x Warranty Card

1x User Manual

Last edited:

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
bakersfield,ca
this looks a lot like the Think vape Finder 250c
https://www.elementvape.com/media/c.../h/think_vape_finder_dna250c_300w_box_mod.jpg

i have a think vape finder and there some things that you should know before purchasing.
The biggest issue for me are the buttons , there vary spungy and they tend to get stuck on you have to wiggle the button to un stick it.
The may not be an issue for the Lost Vape Triade 250C but on the Finder there is a super anoying lip around the 510 plate so any atty 25mm or bigger will not seat all the way I am buying a file to grind away the lip on mine.

Crisanthony97

Jul 31, 2018
I honestly wasn't to fond of the look of the triade in pictures because of all the carbon fiber but I literally just recently got to take a look at it & hold it at my local vape shop & its so much nicer in person especially the carbon fiber. It looks pretty sick in person & I actually really want to buy it now. Its super light & even skinnier than the wismec reuleaux rx gen 3 but slightly taller. It feels great in the hand & looks f*ckin awesome .

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I got my first Triade 250C on the 21st and I absolutely love it. Got my second one on 23rd and I haven't even opened the package yet (just been busy I guess). But I am sure I love that one too. Triades are my favorite mods. They are just the most comfortable mods on my hands I have ever used. And that third battery makes swapping batteries a lot less often.

And these Triades 250Cs are my favorite Triades yet. I believe they really did a very fine job. Knowing Lost Vape, I would think they will come out in other other colors later. They seem to do one small production run and wait and see. Like the Paranormal 250C, they only made a 1000 of them. Then when people were screaming for more, they did another production run (how many that time, I dunno know).

• Agree
Reactions: Clark Kent

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
I don't think I'll be buying one anymore. In another thread I was told about the Mirage battery door popping open... Not for me. Time to source some other DNA mod.

I will be surprise if Lost Vape did not fix this issue in the new mods. I am patiently waiting for more reviews but so far it seems an amazing mod.

Reactions: BillW50

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I got mine July 27, Eight Vape did a short sale on them for $125+$10 for shipping, had to grab one, mine is the Black on Black, and yes they fixed the door, mine is perfect no gaps. I seen them at Vape Royalty for $135 with free shipping as far as I know they had them as yesterday, It will be my third Triad, a 200 that is really well worn now but still functions great, a 250 that I am going to send in for repair on a loose 510, and now the 250C, the doors are interchangeable and if you don't like the carbon fiber or red/black kevlar, you can get most of the other leather options, I don;t really want to mention were cause I am waiting for my vape budget to build up to snag a few different ones before they sell out. lol

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I don't think I'll be buying one anymore. In another thread I was told about the Mirage battery door popping open... Not for me. Time to source some other DNA mod.
But the Mirage is made out of resin. That is what plastic mods do, they break. The Triades are made out of die cast zinc alloy. I have two DNA200 Triades (about two years old) and they are still doing fine and still looks brand new. :D

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I still want a Therion if they ever come out, but I did go with a silver and black Triade from Vaperoyalty for $139 with free shipping, along with some other stuff I needed from there. While I do love my current Triade and am sure this will be as good /better, I'll still buy a few Therions if they ever release them.

So the original Triade doors fit this 250c as well? That's a nice touch as I have a few different ones already but didn't know if the size changed.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Rumor Mill says the Lost Vape Triade 250C is coming very soon. I noticed Eciggity already has a place marker for it. My best guess is it will probably cost around $150. I'll probably get three of them myself. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lost Vape Triade DNA250C 300W Mod integrates Evolv’s latest DNA250C board and is powered by three high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately). Constructed of durable die cast zinc alloy for a premium feel and a replaceable battery panel, the Triade DNA250C is a high performance device designed to provide comfort with long-lasting battery life.

With the integration of Evolv’s latest DNA250C board comes the most highly anticipated features amongst vapers. The Evolv DNA250C board features a new and groundbreaking mode known as Replay (only compatible with temperature control wires) which allows users to save their perfect vape setting and replay the same level of performance and consistency without experiencing dry hits. In addition to Replay Mode is Watt Boost, which briefly increases the initial power output of your vape. Watt Boost can be especially useful with large, complex coils and is only compatible with non-temperature control wires.

lqCzyYp.png

Features:

• Dimensions: 85mm by 50mm by 40mm
  • Evolv DNA250C Board