Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
It doesn't look like a torx screw to me. On the Triade 250C it is the 2 screws on the faceplate, one on the bottom, and the three on the 510. The others are phillips.
I just tried it and a T5 fits perfectly
I'm assuming its just the four battery bay screws plus the front two faceplate screws to get the faceplate off but I'm not sure.
Yes this would be my guess too.

Reactions: Eskie

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Lost Vape Drone BF Squonk DNA250C Box Mod | Vape Mods

Yes this is weird. The title says Lost Vape Drone BF Squonk DNA250C, but most of it is about the Drone DNA166. Maybe they are getting ready for the Drone 250C?
Yep, my guess is they are getting the web site ready to list the Drone 250C.

Keeping an eye out for it myself. My only double battery squonk so far is the Basium. I might have to go after one of these. Interested to see if they reduce the footprint some over the original. Hoping it's not just the same frame with the 250C chip shoved in it.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Trying to talk myself into getting a Triad while the PSO edition is still available. Just don't really have a use for a three battery mod. My typical vaping is around 30w.

Just kind of worried the thing might be huge and end up being a stay at home mod for me. If that's the case, I don't need a three battery mod, I can easily swap batteries.

I like the look of the Triad, just probably not practical for me. I was trying to decide between this and and Sx Mini SL class, and I ended up ordering the SL class. Just more practical for me. I'm still eyeing the Triad though, lol.

I think I'm going to wait/see if they release a Therion 250C. That would definitely be on my shopping list.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'd love a 250c Therion but my hopes are dwindling. That said I am enjoying the paranormal. I have a feeling LV is very commited to and involved in the Orion. Demand seems to be high, and I don't think the company has the resources at this time to deal with that and multiple other DNA variations. Good for Orion users, less so the rest of us.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
If that's the case, I don't need a three battery mod, I can easily swap batteries.
I don't need 2 Wismec Reuleaux DNA200s and 4 Triades either. As I rarely go over 50 watts. But what is nice about 3 cell mods for low power use is that the batteries seem to last forever. :)

I like the look of the Triad, just probably not practical for me.
Oh but I can't think of a more comfortable mod I ever had in my hand. :)

• Agree
Reactions: ShamrockPat

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I don't need 2 Wismec Reuleaux DNA200s and 4 Triades either. As I rarely go over 50 watts. But what is nice about 3 cell mods for low power use is that the batteries seem to last forever. :)

Oh but I can't think of a more comfortable mod I ever had in my hand. :)
STOP IT, LOL

Trying to talk myself out of it. :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Maybe not what you wshg to hear, but I agree about the feel in hand. As long as you don't have some crazy large tank on it you can still get it in a pocket. I only have to charge the batteries once every several days with a few other mods in rotation.

But yeah, a Therion is more pocket friendly.

• Agree
Reactions: BillW50

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Darnit, lol. I really didn't need to hear that @Eskie.

So I've heard of two folks so far complaining about the fire button starting to stick after a week. Sounds like it may be due to the thickness of the paint or finish. Seems like you need to remove the faceplate, clean and repeat as needed?

Is this a common problem with the Triad? Looks like the PSO version is still in stock at my primary vendor.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
So I've heard of two folks so far complaining about the fire button starting to stick after a week. Sounds like it may be due to the thickness of the paint or finish. Seems like you need to remove the faceplate, clean and repeat as needed?
Is this a common problem with the Triad?

I've had mine maybe 2 months now and no fire button issues at all. No real idea how common that is with the mod but it's not universal.
I had mine for over two months and I too never heard of this fire button sticking. You are sure they didn't spill a beer on it score69? As that would make the fire button stick. Yes, I have first hand knowledge of this. :lol:

Reactions: Eskie

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Hahahaha!!!!! Vaping with Vic tests the Triade 250C at 300 watts at 24 minutes into it.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

RedBaron1977

Sep 26, 2018
this looks a lot like the Think vape Finder 250c
https://www.elementvape.com/media/c.../h/think_vape_finder_dna250c_300w_box_mod.jpg

i have a think vape finder and there some things that you should know before purchasing.
The biggest issue for me are the buttons , there vary spungy and they tend to get stuck on you have to wiggle the button to un stick it.
The may not be an issue for the Lost Vape Triade 250C but on the Finder there is a super anoying lip around the 510 plate so any atty 25mm or bigger will not seat all the way I am buying a file to grind away the lip on mine.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I'm glad you folks nudged me into getting one. I just needed a little friendly persuasion I guess.

VaporDNA ended up being out of the PSO model. Got an email, only option was to get the black, with black and red kevlar. So I had them ship that.

Arrived today, and I'm in love. Absolutely beautiful mod. Like you guys said, great fit in the hand for a 3 battery mod, not really heavy and not as large as I expected.

Very pleased with it and expect it will service me well. :)

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I mostly use nowadays my 4 Therion BF 75C, 2 Paranormal 250C, and 4 Triads (2 DNA200 and 2 250C). And I don't mind my Paranormals at all and don't hate them. But for the money, my Triades are worth every penny and the best mods I ever purchased since I started vaping four years ago. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread