Lostronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have the exact same build in it that I have in my Cosmonaut and Layercake. I just dont seem to be getting flavor from it.
I don't have a lot of experience with different RDA's. I only own two. But I have read that some RDA's are known for better flavor, while others are better known as cloud machines.

With my authentic Patriot RDA, I had to have someone drill the two air holes to a larger size.

With my clone Tobeco Velocity, I didn't have to make any physical adjustments because it already had great air control adjustments.

Last edited:

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
I don't have a lot of experience with different RDA's. I only own two. But I have read that some RDA's are known for better flavor, while others are better known as cloud machines.

With my authentic Patriot RDA, I had to have someone drill the two air holes to a larger size.

With my clone Tobeco Velocity, I didn't have to make any physical adjustments.
The Cosmonaut and Layercake have great flavor. The Kennedy just blows big tasteless clouds. I went through about 15 rdas till I found the one I really liked. That was the Cosmonaut. I got the Layercake because its basically the Cosmonaut 2. Its made by District 5fve. District 5fve and Mystery Mod made the Cosmonaut.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I dont know what build I need then. Cause I have the same build in all my rdas. What do u suggest?

And in that comment lies the problem. You are building the same for every rda when they shine with different builds.

Last edited:

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
I’m in that comment lies the problem. You are building the same for every rda when they shine with different builds.
Ur probably right. I do get the biggest clouds from the Kennedy. Ive never used anything that compares to the clouds it makes. Its a good rda. They run about $100. But I found me and my wife one for $65 a piece. Im using it now as we speak. I still use it a lot. Im not going to let it be money wasted.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
upload_2018-8-30_14-51-26.jpeg

Possibly this link will help with your "big clouds" builds

How to Get Massive Clouds of Vapor From Your E-Cig - Ashtray Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread