evil2.gif
evil.gif

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
We have a nice collection of Reos. And a beautiful Lacewood Phidias that I have in front of me to look at. I, also, have a brand new GGTS with two different feed systems. I took it out of the velvet bag to inspect it but I have no idea when I will get around to playing with it. It is mainly for my "collection" as the Reos take care of all of our needs. And they are just too "easy".

BTW... there are five Reos in front of me, too, (not including the Purpleheart Woody that is permanently affixed to my person) but they don't collect dust.

Alice

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I sold $880.00 worth of my GG collection a week after my Woodvil arrived.I sold 2 X GGTS, GGT, GG Grant, 2 X AFSV2, 2 X AVS, AFSV1 and all the batteries and punched cartos I had to go with them. Down to only 10 X 18650's, 12 X AW RCR123a's, EM LR 510's, LR 306 Cisco's, LR 306 cartos, LR 510 cartos and my Woodvil and soon to get here Grand.

Seriously, the Reo's are the absolute best that I've ever tried! I've had a Blu, Prodigy V1, Prodigy V2, 2 X PS Protege's, Big Chuck, Silver Bullet, Copper V2, and all the above GG units. The one and only PV I own right now, my Reo Woodvil, is better than any of the units I've ever owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread