Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Well it looks like I found a new vendor. I am VERY picky when it comes to ejuices. I have been vaping for almost a year and have tried a lot of vendors. Until i got these juices today I only had 3 vendors that i would say i would ever order from again and from those vendors only a handful of juices so i am pleasantly surprised by the Vapor Station juices I got today. Unfortunately when I opened the package, like an idiot, I took both bottles put of the boxes before realizing they didn't have the names of the juices on them. The 2 I tried were Frisco and the VS4. I think I know which is which. :lol:
The Frisco is a little harsher but still smooth enough and with just enough nuttiness with an earthy tone and is booming with flavor. The word that comes to mind when I try to describe this juice is it has kind of a gruff to it. What I really love about both juices are they are very strong flavored which is hard to find in ejuice. Most juices are lacking a bit or skimping on the flavor. The Frisco has real tobacco flavor that tastes very much like my marlboros use to taste but with a touch of nutty sweetness.
The VS4 is a little more smooth and tastes similar to the Frisco bit with out the gruff. It has a lot more sweetness and I can taste the toffee and spun sugar but unlike most of the RY4's I have tried I get a strong tobacco taste still. On exhale it is just like the smell of opening a brand new pack of fresh cigarettes. This will definitely tame your craving for a smoke
Their tobaccos all have different city names which is great. They have Tampa, Phoenix, Seattle and a lot of others. I think that is a fun an unique and I like that they have so much variety in the tobacco section
If you like a strong tobacco flavor you must try these. If you are looking for that real analog flavor you will love them. I highly recommend them and they are not skimping in the flavor department which even from the vendors do like, I sometimes find that's the case.
Thank you so very much for the samples. I will definitely be ordering more. I may get the sampler pack just so I can try all the tobacco flavors as tobaccos are about 90% of what I vape these days. I definitely give vapor station juices 5/5 stars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread