Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm so excited... my uncle was here for a couple of weeks staying with my parents. My dad started vaping when I did and he turned my uncle on to the change. In the two weeks he was there my mom said his terrible cough was greatly reduced. He's been home a week now and still hasn't had a ciggy (or cigar - he smoked those little cigar guys). But talking with dad tonight he said his stash was greatly reduced... I told him just to let me know whenever he needs something - glad I had a chance to celebrate muffin day:p I also got some goodies for my brother and his wife coming later this month - their share of the lottery winnings... my share went to getting my uncle started (okay really the whole amount, but who is keeping track) There is nothing that brings me more joy than to get my family members on the vaping trail:toast:

Last edited:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Will do...he is such a funny guy, but I have to give him a lot of credit. By the way..the thinks the PT I got him is the best thing since sliced bread. He spends way too much time sitting in his chair watching tv...but guess he has earned that right. The night before my uncle left he was waving the PT saying "be sure to buy one of these guys when you get home"

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Iowa....That is Awesome news! I could literally feel your excitement! Congrats on having a healthier family! kisses.gif

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
Will do...he is such a funny guy, but I have to give him a lot of credit. By the way..the thinks the PT I got him is the best thing since sliced bread. He spends way too much time sitting in his chair watching tv...but guess he has earned that right. The night before my uncle left he was waving the PT saying "be sure to buy one of these guys when you get home"
you need to get "Pops" on the forum then...we can always use more humor :D

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
I share your excitement, too, that's wonderful!

I have a sister who I am boarding right now, she is unemployed and awaiting a disability hearing...the list of her ailments is way too long but one of them is COPD and last year she suffered a stroke which was minor but has left her with a few permanent deficits. I have her on the vaping train and she has DRAMATICALLY cut down her smoking. But maybe that's because I won't buy her stinkies, but I have provided her with batts and all the juice her little heart desires. So you see, I share your joy :toast:

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I'm a distance runner and was so even when I smoked. I've only be vaping for about 3 weeks and I've already shaved 20 seconds of my base mile pace. And about 5 off my race pace. I'm so excited too. I tell everyone I know about vaping. I think I might be becoming one of those annoying people who won't shut up about a subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread