The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lovin it!

Discussion in 'VAMO' started by scabbytattoo, Dec 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    So I go into the only b&m shop in my town witch only had egos and some vv mods. I had put in my juice order yesterday (my wife and I do weird lvls ) so I go in today to pick up 2 30 ml bottles and what do I see a freaking VAMO! so I got one as I have been looking into this mod for like 2 weeks. Plus a charger and some 18650's my wife just tried it and guess what right back to the shop we go! All I can say is I don't think I can ever go back to an ego not ever!

2. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Congrats on your new VAMO! :) Variable Voltage is the bomb!

3. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Yea it is so far I'm running a 2.4 head on my vivi Nova at 6watts it's freaking perfect

4. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    I'm running the exact same thing on my Vamo, what a coincidence! Now if you are running a 3.5 ml vivi nova tank, filled with Malty Toffee from BWB with two drops of RY4 from QuickNic to give it a little bite, that would just be eerie.:2cool:

5. Rodderik

Rodderik Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    congrats on the new score!

got my vamo and vivi novas in the mail today...how long did it take you guys to break the vivi novas in?

6. larktdl

larktdl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
  7. larktdl

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
    You should try a 4 ohm Vivi at 8 watts ,,, vaping bliss

8. larktdl

Oct 7, 2009
    Strathmore, AB
    About 30 seconds ...

9. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Yea, I agree with larktdl. I don't understand when I hear about breaking in the vivi novas. Mine seem to work just fine from the get go.

10. Rodderik

May 4, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    it took about half a tank for the plastic taste to settle out...been vaping it since i got home

sorry to slightly derail your thread scabbytattoo :D

11. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    I dunno. I have 5 vivi's going in rotation and have never noticed a plastic taste. hmm...

12. kiwivap

kiwivap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    New Zealand
    I haven't noticed a plastic taste with mine. I've also been using the metal tubes with them - I like how they look.

13. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    I rinsed and dry burned my Vivi Novas before using them in case there were any manufacturing nasties left over. They all have produced correct flavor from the first vape.

14. Rodderik

May 4, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    i vaped about a tank through it but just washed it out to switch juices and it's much better now

15. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    I've never noticed a plastic taste, but I did eat some mac & cheese earlier and now everything I vape tastes like ham. I don't even like ham.

16. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Lol like Ham "ponyo loves Ham" but ya I put a brand new head on it right when I got it I've never had a "break in time" the only issue I've ever had is when I got a bad head witch did taste burnt just swaped it out for another new one and it was just perfect. Maybe just make sure you put a drop right in the hole when you fill for the first time also I normally wait til the wicks are mostly transparent so I know they are good and soked

17. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    How "cold" would that vape be I tend to like mine more on the warm side. And would the make more vapor I love blowing huge clouds!

18. Rodderik

May 4, 2010
    Georgia, USA
    vamo + vivi nova beats eGo + cartos hands down any day! the first mod where i can actually taste the flavor and not one of those 'well i guess it kinda sorta taste like it (with a little imagination)'

19. Shahzh

Shahzh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2012
    Malaysia
    Enjoy your Vamo....I know I did.

20. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Yepp off to the shop to get the big Nova I just broke the he'll outta my mini (don't ask) I tried to fix it just wasnt happening this time :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.