lovin it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
So I go into the only b&m shop in my town witch only had egos and some vv mods. I had put in my juice order yesterday (my wife and I do weird lvls ) so I go in today to pick up 2 30 ml bottles and what do I see a freaking VAMO! so I got one as I have been looking into this mod for like 2 weeks. Plus a charger and some 18650's my wife just tried it and guess what right back to the shop we go! All I can say is I don't think I can ever go back to an ego not ever!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Yea it is so far I'm running a 2.4 head on my vivi Nova at 6watts it's freaking perfect
I'm running the exact same thing on my Vamo, what a coincidence! Now if you are running a 3.5 ml vivi nova tank, filled with Malty Toffee from BWB with two drops of RY4 from QuickNic to give it a little bite, that would just be eerie.:2cool:

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Lol like Ham "ponyo loves Ham" but ya I put a brand new head on it right when I got it I've never had a "break in time" the only issue I've ever had is when I got a bad head witch did taste burnt just swaped it out for another new one and it was just perfect. Maybe just make sure you put a drop right in the hole when you fill for the first time also I normally wait til the wicks are mostly transparent so I know they are good and soked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread