Loving Soft Bottle on Squeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
Received a few 7.5ml Goldilocks (super)soft bottles. Swapped out original Pico Squeeze bottle with minor adjustments to Pico (can always revert back- but doubt I ever will). Love the feel of a soft bottle- Alot easier to squonk and get the right amount of juice. Plus you can easily see juice level. A great mood just got better.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Softer bottles have been a thing in squonk mods since about 2015, when an Italian company introduced some of the first ones and yours truly got cajoled into running a CoOp for them.

However, there can be such a thing as "too soft". A good squonk bottle will have enough spring back to pull excess juice back out of your atty when you release it.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
From what I heard, the wismec luxotic soft silicone bottles fit the squeeze without modifications.
No real modification,all you have to do is remove the plastic ring thing at the top that the stock bottle stops against.Took about 30 seconds to swap mine out with the Luxotic bottle,and made a huge difference,the Luxotic bottles are very nice.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
for now, i like Vandy Vape 80w pulse bottle, is soft but not too soft, thick cap to hold and reasonable prices ....
Agree here, I'm really liking the bottles on the Pulse 80w, probably my favorite bottle right now. Soft, but responsive enough to suck the excess juice back down. With the top cap the way it is, I don't have to plug the tube when I screw the top back on. Also, the tubing fits tight enough that it doesn't slide in/out of the cap when removing and inserting the bottle. Just pop out the bottle and shove it back in. And spares are inexpensive compared to buying them for other mods, or even some of the generic bottles.

Haven't tried the Pulse bottles in other mods yet, but will once I go back to using some of my other mods, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread