Low Mint/Koolada/WS 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm a little confused, are you trying to amend a storebought juice by adding flavors, or are you just seeking an opinion on other flavors or now looking to DIY directly? I don't know the juice you are talking about (if it's storebought) so I can't be of much help.

Could you provide more detail? Perhaps I am missing the obvious, or perhaps it will help more folks to assist you? (Could be me, I'm only on cup of coffee number 2, barely). Welcome however.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Love the low mint of juice like Fizzy Wild Berries but just cant get it to work. Used Koolada and its either non existent or hard on the throat. Just cant replicate the effect. Thought about dilution and now WS 23/WS 5 Wanted to try to make an ice cream or cold, fizzy ice lolly. Anyone got some solid experience with this stuff?
Welcome and glad you joined.
I'm not surprised that you can't replicate a clone of this recipe. Without having the exact percentages, flavor brands (assuming the brands are available to the general public) you are doom to fail. The best you can do is get close. Suggest you post your best DIY recipe along with what you are looking for, in:
DIY E-Liquid
and you might get some clues as to how to proceed in coming close to a clone.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

toodefmark

Apr 2, 2018
London UK
I'm a little confused, are you trying to amend a storebought juice by adding flavors, or are you just seeking an opinion on other flavors or now looking to DIY directly? I don't know the juice you are talking about (if it's storebought) so I can't be of much help.

Could you provide more detail? Perhaps I am missing the obvious, or perhaps it will help more folks to assist you? (Could be me, I'm only on cup of coffee number 2, barely). Welcome however.

Anna

Hi Anna

Fizzy is a brand and Wild Berries is a flavour of theirs. Its just a good example of low mint done well. However I strictly DIY now and want to replicate the effect in my juices such as an ice lolly/cream

Reactions: stols001

toodefmark

Apr 2, 2018
London UK
Welcome and glad you joined.
I'm not surprised that you can't replicate a clone of this recipe. Without having the exact percentages, flavor brands (assuming the brands are available to the general public) you are doom to fail. The best you can do is get close. Suggest you post your best DIY recipe along with what you are looking for, in:
DIY E-Liquid
and you might get some clues as to how to proceed in coming close to a clone.

Hi

Thanks for the welcome. Not really trying to clone the juice, just get the low mint like theirs. They do that effect well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread