Low Resistance atomizers are in stock... for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
Dumb question...are these just for the Tornado or will they work on any 510?

No, they aren't for a regular or Mega Titan unfortunately...;)

From the website: PLEASE NOTE: USE OF THIS ATOMIZER IS ONLY FOR batteries OVER 450mah

The Titan 510 batts are 180mah
The Titan 510 Mega batts are 280mah

The Tornado batts are 650mah

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I got mine thursday and after being disappointed with the ones I got from somewhere else (very harsh, hated and sold them) I gave TW's a try. Grrrrrrreat!!!!! The very best hits I have ever had vaping. Big TH and tons of vapor. I got 9 new packaged regular joye 510s and they will be sold and money will all go for more TW's LR attys. How long they last only time will tell but I wont wait around to find out before buying more.

EDIT: just to show how serious I was about selling all my regular 510 attys to buy more of the LRs........

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/85572-fs-9-new-plastic-joye-510-attys.html

Last edited:

uBerNoob

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Well, the FIRST of my 10 TW low-resistance atomizers has lasted a week and a half and is still going STRONG 8-o

I'm convinced ;)

that's awesome. mine shipped today, can't wait. i have really good luck with joye products. been using the same 510 attys for about 7 months and all are going strong. :w00t:

btw, i live about 20 minutes from akron. i was wondering how long shipping from TW usually takes to get to you?

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
that's awesome. mine shipped today, can't wait. i have really good luck with joye products. been using the same 510 attys for about 7 months and all are going strong. :w00t:

btw, i live about 20 minutes from akron. i was wondering how long shipping from TW usually takes to get to you?
It's coming from Florida so you should get it the second or third business day after it ships.

They just got a CRAPLOAD more of those after selling out the last 1000 in less than a week.

If anyone would to use my affiliate code for 7 1/2% off your order, PM me...:rolleyes:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
COS, they'll work on ANY 510 mod. You can even use it on a regular 510 battery but it will probably kill the battery good because it's wanting to draw more current than a regular battery can produce.

Thanks again Nikko. already replied to the pm but seen this so fig id answer again. happy vaping

Redcoat

Feb 6, 2010
Dartford, England
COS, they'll work on ANY 510 mod. You can even use it on a regular 510 battery but it will probably kill the battery good because it's wanting to draw more current than a regular battery can produce.
really wanna try these LR atties
but is there a chance they will shorten the life of my beloved tornado batts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread