LR 306 Atty Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

austintx

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Austin, Texas
I have recurring problems with New LR 306 atomizers - I have tried both 1.5 and 2 ohm varieties on both Ego batteries and set at 3.5 or lower on my provari. They work great for half a day with great throat hit and vapor, then seem to putter out - with very little TH or vapor. I am using Cisco brand atomizers from avid vaper. I start them off by priming them with 5 or 6 drops, wait a minute, then put another 4 drops in. But as the day goes on, even if I change batteries, the atomizers all quit on me. Help! Any suggestions? I am having so much trouble, I have gone back to analogs as I can't seem to rely on the atomizers to work. I have had this trouble with 6 so far, and have 4 more to try - but need some advice.

Thanks.

Taniger1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Pasco, Washington
My question is, do you use a sweet juice? My 306 atty's last bout 4 - 5 days then I have to clean them. I use VERY sweet juices sometimes VERY dark. Sweet and or dark juices gunk up atty's FAST.

Take your 306 atty's (they are Cisco's so you should be ok) after about 3 days use, toss a coffee cup of H2O into the nuker and boil it. Let it set for a minute then toss your atty's in. Use a spoon to GENTLY and I mean GENTLY fold them (if you ever watched your grandmother cook you'll understand this term, if you have NOT ask a baker what folding means :0)). Strain the water out, and do it again. Do NOT put the atty's into the nuker (I did that on ditz mode ONCE). Drain the water and place on a paper towel (get stock in a paper towel company).

Let them cool, blow through the battery end, let sit over night. Blow again through the battery hole and wa la. Back to clean and like new.

Priming: I always use to much to prime too. SO I don't put them ON the PV to prime. I drop a couple 6 drops of juice into them with their shield on. Wait about 30 seconds, then blow the excess out into the sink (dab the battery end onto a paper towel or tissue, rinse the sink) then drop another drop or two in then off I go.

I use bottom feeders. So a bit of a squonk (this is bottom feeder user term for GENTLY squeezing the bottle) and off I go!!!!

Good luck with your vapeing. Remember you had to LEARN how to smoke, you get to learn how to vape. It's amazing how fast you pick it UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread