Not open for further replies.

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
Hi Di!

I have tried really hard to be patient!! Is there any news when these will be available?? :D

Patience12.jpg

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Here is the current problem I am having with the LR306 Atty's that I would like solved and someone could make this happen. When I chain vape with my 306 it gets very hot, I then start tasting a plastic taste from the drip tips which hinders my flavor. There was a guy here on the ECF who was making drip tips from a very strong glass, stronger than Derlin. If we could get these very Super Strong Glass drip tips for the 306 and make them in a way that they didn't leak this would make the LR306 my go to Atty and I believe a lot more people would use it as well. Whats everyone think about this.???

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
My only thought would be that the glass tip would hold the heat from the atty longer and be too warm on your lips. When you microwave something in a glass container, it holds the heat a long time, but when you microwave something in a plastic container, it cools rather quickly. Just my thoughts on it, but I could very well be wrong! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread