misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
I thought that this was cool looking!
396.JPG

any chances of carrying these clear drip tips along with the 306?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Di,

There has to be a glass manufacturer in China that David knows, have em make a extra strong blown glass type drip tip with some designs on them, these would be super cool. They have some glass that is seriously tough as strong or stronger then Derlin. This would solve all the problems they could make them to fit tight on your EM 306 Atty's you could give them one or a few to use as a templet, or they could even make it with an offset grove inside for an O ring to prevent leaking, I spoke to david about a guy here that was supposed to open shop but there has to be a better deal in China since China is the biggest manufacturing place in the world, David must have a conection, or you could even ask whomever makes them for you now to make these. In my opinion glass would solve all the problems of that plastic taste you get when chain vaping a 306 since it gets so hot and the little skinny Oring inside of this super strong glass drip tip would prevent the leaking issues as well as make them made to fit since the O ring would allow some room for size and stop the leaking, just my $0.02.. I have talked to many of 306 users and they agree with this big time

slumgunner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
vanv
i think glass is simply not possible since you cannot strech it and you would need it to be a female end for the 306 and must stretch and that said. being on the female end how could u put a o ring in it. the o ring should be on the male end right. another thing is that it almost impossible to temper glass that is that thin, so they will just break into sharp peices when hit and would also crack when heated and chilled

slumgunner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
vanv
yah but like the rings on the 510 drip tips they are stretched around them inside the grove so it keeps them on. but on a 306 it would only be held in by the grove. also the glass would have to be pretty think for the part that wraps around the atty to have a grove inside of it and still be strong right?? also wouldn't Chinese clay for making chinese kungfu tea tops be easyer to shape?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Any chance you could hold 10 boxes for me? I just don't want to pay 2 lots of shipping.

I doubt it - sorry-

these will go like hot cakes

blink and they will be gone - peeps have waited for these and are itching to paypal for them -

and you have never seen a LR 306 at Eastmall price - !!!!!

LR 306 at Eastmall price = $4.50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread