LR 510 Atties on the Precise and S6

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Well I got the LR 510 atties in. I first pulled out the wicking and left the mesh in place, incase there is any popping (I dont like hot liquid in the back of my throat lol). Anyway I tested them on several PV's. I first tested on my Precise and it brought it back to life quick. I got unlucky with a crapped out protected 10440 battery. But the LR 510 atties really improved the vapor quality. Then I tested it on my Ego and wow I got an improvement there as well.

So I was thinking if it improved the vapor for those devices I wondered about the S6 so.... knock me out and call me flipper.... it felt like I got hit by a vaping truck lol. I wouldn't say it was 5v but it sure was close. I also got some new eliquid from Viking Vapor E-liquid Supply so this gave me a chance to test both products in one shot. By the way great custom made eliquid for $9.99 for 30mls or you can get it in 20, 10 and 5 mls from 0, 6, 11, 18, 24mg choice.

Anyway if you guys want to try something close to High Volts but don't want to mess with stacking batteries and testing the batteries before during and after use and before charge and after charge then I cant say enough.... get a couple LR 510 atties and try them out.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Dank vapr

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
North Texas
I ordered mine Friday morning they should be here today atleast that's what the tracking info says, anyways I should have them within the hour and will post back later looking foward to trying them on my e-go and precise as well. should I remove the wicking from the 510 LR atty? I've never done it on a reg510 atty although I watched the video on it last night!

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
The LR attys with a 3.7v battery are very close to a regular Joye 510 at 5v. I only got 2 of them to try out and so far I just finished my 2 weeks with the first one so it looks like they hold up too. As far as heat goes:

Joye 510 (2.2 ohms) at 4v (I run my 14500s from 4.2v down to 3.7v) = 7.3 watts
Joye 510 (2.2 ohms) at 5v (full 5v with 2Amp power supply) = 11.4 watts
LR 510 (1.4 ohms) at 4v = 11.4 watts

Last edited:

Strife

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
How many places sell these? I just got mine in today and so far I'm really impressed with the atty, but I'm not paying $7 shipping charge for First Class mail again. These literally weigh nothing-- A day after I ordered these attys, I ordered 5 bottles of juice elsewhere, paid a cheaper shipping charge, and received it 3 days sooner. AND the place I bought the juices from is twice as far away!! 8-o

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I know TW is selling them as well but there completely sold out right now. There a huge hit. I would name the other place but out of respect for David I will not mention the place.

Remember to check out the video to take out the wicks of any attie... I dont recommend taking out the mesh with the LR 510 Atties but the wicking heck yea... really helps with the burnt taste.

Link here for the videos to take out wick and mesh.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lusively-drippers-cart-users-dont-bother.html

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Would using a 510 LV atomizer on a 3.7 volts be like using a regular 510 atomizer on a 6.0 volt. The ohms would be about the same.

Not even close?
3.7v batteries come off the charger at 4.2v so we'll use 4v.
3.0v batteries come off the charger about 3.4v? so we'll use 6.4v (2 of them).

510 LR (1.4 ohm) @ 4v = 11.4 watts
510 Joye (2.2 ohm) @ 6.4v = 18.6 watts

That's a significant heat difference.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Not even close?
3.7v batteries come off the charger at 4.2v so we'll use 4v.
3.0v batteries come off the charger about 3.4v? so we'll use 6.4v (2 of them).

510 LR (1.4 ohm) @ 4v = 11.4 watts
510 Joye (2.2 ohm) @ 6.4v = 18.6 watts

That's a significant heat difference.

But if you take the 5v (that everyone claims is the sweetspot for vaping) it'd be 11.0 watts... So it is close to the supposed Holy Grail area.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Hey just want to let you guys know Totally Wicked has a huge stock of LR 510 atties in black, I just got the email. And I just made an order lol.... they are $7.99 each (best price yet). oh they also have lazer/flash light 510 adapters available as well got one of them to. I never carry a flash light around but at night this could be a good thing if you need to drip.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
i haven't used the TW atties yet but I did order monday so it should be here friday hopefully. But I do have LR 510 atties and I'm loving them. Great vapor and close to a 5v experience. But I wouldn't say its exactly like 5v, but its close. :) oh keep them wet because they do pump out vapor.

Last edited:

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
here ya go 510 TORNADO 1.5 ohm Low Resistance Atomizers ... if look under tornado accessories you will find them here ---> LR 510 1.5ohm TORNADO-Accessories / Totally Wicked eLiquid / electronic cigarette eliquid nicotine fluid products

I hope this helps :)

jeesh one year of vaping and still going strong :)

thanks for post.:)

edit: whats the return address say?
does it say e-liquid on the outside of the package or can you tell there is e-cig stuff in there from the outside of the package?

thanks

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
thanks for post.:)

edit: whats the return address say?
does it say e-liquid on the outside of the package or can you tell there is e-cig stuff in there from the outside of the package?

thanks
all it says is tottaly wicked (USA) Ltd. on the return and of course address. So no you cant tell. :)

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
all it says is tottaly wicked (USA) Ltd. on the return and of course address. So no you cant tell. :)

good becuase I don't know if it might be illegal in IL anytime soon to buy vaping stuff so I don't want them to take my stuff or fine me.:(

but I bought 2 LR 510's from tw earlier today.

thanks for the post.

BTW: they are sold out. they had 50 yesterday last time I checked.
those went quick

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
good becuase I don't know if it might be illegal in IL anytime soon to buy vaping stuff so I don't want them to take my stuff or fine me.:(

but I bought 2 LR 510's from tw earlier today.

thanks for the post.

BTW: they are sold out. they had 50 yesterday last time I checked.
those went quick

lol yea they go quick.... try altsmoke i think they should have them on the sight today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread