Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Wanting to upgrade to the type B atty for the Ego T. The bigger tank just seems like a bonus. The LR sounds great, but I'm a bit hesitant. The approximated lifespan makes me a little leery. Anyone with any experience?

I have both the regular B type and the LR in B. For most flavors I'm preferring the regular B tank atty. One stronger flavor does well on the LR but also taste good (but different) on the regular. I lost a few A type LR's but only after a few months. Haven't lost a B LR yet....

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks, helps a bit. I've noticed some of the liquids I'm using aren't producing much vapor. Not a big deal, still tastes great, I just get some pleasure from the vapor. I know that VG will increase this, but I'm totally unfamiliar (like the PG throat hit). Will the LR atty help with this somewhat?

The two main factors in true nicotine throat hit is nicotine level in the ejuice and heat - ie wattage - so the LR will help that some. There are other factors - some think PG carries better throat hit and I tend to agree. I'm not big on throat hit and vape soley VG ejuices and when someone wants to cut throat hit, a good solution is to lower nic level and add VG. You can 'simulate' throat hit by using flavors that basically irritate the mucous membrane - cinnamon, different peppers, menthol, etc. but that isn't the true throat hit people get from smoking. VG will increase vapor production, and for me and a few others, it increases flavor more than PG but that's the minority report. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread