Status
Not open for further replies.

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
Nope..... The genuine ego-t lr attys is ' Joye tech realy for the ego. You may find another one but it's still the same thing from my expiriance. just somone elses logo on it. I had two now down to one that I don't even use anymore. There to messy and change the vape flavoring in my own opinion. For $2.00 I use the CE2 XL clearomizer. A huge step up from the egoT. Less mess and WOW! better flavor. Again, thats my own opinion. good luck

JumpSteady

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pigeon Forge, TN
I tried some standard resistance non-genuine cheap ego-t atties and did not like them nor would I recommend them. Never tried lr as the standard ones worked well enough for me.

I think I'll just use boge cartomizers, they work well for me. Been using them for weeks and haven't had one die yet, and they only cost .80 to $1.50 a piece. No leaks, no flooding, no wicking problems, no dead atties, no cleaning. Just works.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Nope..... The genuine ego-t lr attys is ' Joye tech realy for the ego. You may find another one but it's still the same thing from my expiriance. just somone elses logo on it. I had two now down to one that I don't even use anymore. There to messy and change the vape flavoring in my own opinion. For $2.00 I use the CE2 XL clearomizer. A huge step up from the egoT. Less mess and WOW! better flavor. Again, thats my own opinion. good luck
I totally agree.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey

Everything I read about the clearomizers says that they are a PIA to fill. Do you find this to be true?

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
I tried some standard resistance non-genuine cheap ego-t atties and did not like them nor would I recommend them. Never tried lr as the standard ones worked well enough for me.

I think I'll just use boge cartomizers, they work well for me. Been using them for weeks and haven't had one die yet, and they only cost .80 to $1.50 a piece. No leaks, no flooding, no wicking problems, no dead atties, no cleaning. Just works.

I hated the taste I got with the ego cartomizers. I tried polyfill and blue foam and I always had a burnt taste. I don't get that with the ego-t. Do you ever experience that with the Boge?

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Everything I read about the clearomizers says that they are a PIA to fill. Do you find this to be true?
They are not hard to fill. But you do need a syringe and needle (if you buy a 5 pack you get a plastic needle with it),and most sites you can buy a refill kit. The XL clearomizers hold alot more fluid than the standard carto's, so its worth the extra effort. Also easy to take apart and clean, makes them like new, unlike most carto's.

Yakster

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Australia
They are not hard to fill. But you do need a syringe and needle

They are easy to clean as well, just gently pull them apart & wash.
This will limit the number of time you can re-use them (About 20 times for me)
I also found the ego cone was a perfect fit for the XL's without the mouthpiece.
Slide the cone on, and then insert the mountpiece.

Yak.

JumpSteady

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pigeon Forge, TN
I hated the taste I got with the ego cartomizers. I tried polyfill and blue foam and I always had a burnt taste. I don't get that with the ego-t. Do you ever experience that with the Boge?

I haven't, but my girlfriend did run one dry and it burnt. Once you burn one, it's done, throw it away. It's good to keep a few filled and don't run them dry. Then they last a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread