LR attys and battery life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hi Liv2Ski, one interesting note...now that I am using a LR 510...I noticed my draws are a LOT shorter...where I used to fire and hit for a long time on a normal resistance, now I hit really fast since the LR performs so well. I wonder if this would balance the battery life some?

ice

ice...i have no scientific evidence but plenty of anecdotal evidence that yes, it does balance out. I've been using Cisco's LR306s on ego batts for months. I still get a good 5 or6 hours out of a batt (which was all i ever got on regular attys anyway) and have noticed no performance loss of any kind on my ego batts at all. Yes, you use more energy to power the LR atty, but if your draw time is cut down from 6 seconds to 3 or whatever, then yeah, they seem to cancel eachother out.

Clearly YMMV, but in my experience, using a LR on your ego/riva batts is no problem.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Hi Liv2Ski, one interesting note...now that I am using a LR 510...I noticed my draws are a LOT shorter...where I used to fire and hit for a long time on a normal resistance, now I hit really fast since the LR performs so well. I wonder if this would balance the battery life some?

ice

Yes this is true as Phorbin has also noted. My reply was based on hits at the same length. I have noticed that after running the LR stuff for a while I moved right back up to my 6-7 pull length. Happy vapes and big clouds to you all with those LR's. They really are an awesome way to vape with ego/riva batts or 3.7V mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread