Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks anyway, Bernie, but that's not the problem. The ones I received in the mail were the flawed smaller diameter carts, in which standard drip tips do not fit. Except the derlin ones sold by Iken.

I was told this was rectified.

I know, so were mine but I got tips that fit. Better email sales@ikenvape.com and tell them. They will take care of you, I promise.

wizzardrum

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
I have the same issue with the LR 510 fusions I got last week. I had to file down a old derlin drip tip. I'm also having issues with the ohms on this batch. Their supposed to be 2 ohms +/- .2 but the first two I've used started out at 1.3 ohms and after some terribly burnt hits leveled off at 1.6ohms, according to my Provari. I cant seem to keep them from burning even at 3.2 volts? I have four boxes of these, so I'm hoping this ohm issue is isolated to the five pack box these two came out of. Anyway I'm sure this isn't the norm, but this is my first experience with Ikenvape, and I'm a little discouraged because I was excited to finally try these considering the rave reviews these cartos receive here on E cig Forum. On a more positive note I will say the LR Mega Platinum's I received are outstanding, and Ikenvape customer service seemed to be very good.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have the same issue with the LR 510 fusions I got last week. I had to file down a old derlin drip tip. I'm also having issues with the ohms on this batch. Their supposed to be 2 ohms +/- .2 but the first two I've used started out at 1.3 ohms and after some terribly burnt hits leveled off at 1.6ohms, according to my Provari. I cant seem to keep them from burning even at 3.2 volts? I have four boxes of these, so I'm hoping this ohm issue is isolated to the five pack box these two came out of. Anyway I'm sure this isn't the norm, but this is my first experience with Ikenvape, and I'm a little discouraged because I was excited to finally try these considering the rave reviews these cartos receive here on E cig Forum. On a more positive note I will say the LR Mega Platinum's I received are outstanding, and Ikenvape customer service seemed to be very good.

I know you're upset but with his Father passing away any day I'm sure things are a little hectic. However as I said in my earlier post you need to contact sales@ikenvape.com and they will straighten it out for you.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

I did try them on all the driptips we have from delrin to SS and exotics like I said in the post, but with so many driptip makers and factories out there. It can be difficult with the 510 Fusions because their bodies are so unique. We had to special order these from a separate company and even though they came in at 8.47mm I did not notice any issues with the tips we offer which are in varieties at 10+.
I can issue you out a return label and perform a switch for Platinums which are precise as you know or a refund. Whatever you wish honestly. Just let me know at sales@ikenvape.com so I can find your account info.

wizzardrum

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
I did try them on all the driptips we have from delrin to SS and exotics like I said in the post, but with so many driptip makers and factories out there. It can be difficult with the 510 Fusions because their bodies are so unique. We had to special order these from a separate company and even though they came in at 8.47mm I did not notice any issues with the tips we offer which are in varieties at 10+.
I can issue you out a return label and perform a switch for Platinums which are precise as you know or a refund. Whatever you wish honestly. Just let me know at sales@ikenvape.com so I can find your account info.

Thank you for your reply! First l would like to say I was very sorry to hear about your recent loss, my deepest condolences to you, and yours. Your concern for my situation is very much appreciated, and I would like to thank you for your first class customer service, and would like to commend you for standing behind you products. I would definitely like to take advantage of your offer to make an exchange for the Platinum's. I will make contact via Email.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
...the first two I've used started out at 1.3 ohms and after some terribly burnt hits leveled off at 1.6ohms, according to my Provari.

I had a similar experience, actually. The first carto that I used worked totally sweet for about a week, then I primed up a second one to replace it, and almost the same thing happened to me. It started out at 1.3 Ohms and jumped up to 1.6 Ohms. There were a few burnt hits, which really surprised me because I had used the "Baditude" method and there's no way that the carto wasn't saturated...so I don't know what's going on, really. Eventually, after letting it sit overnight, now it's at 1.8 Ohms, and it hits okay...but not consistent whatsoever and never great (like the first Fusion, which was totally sweet). It's not that big of a deal, really, and I wasn't even going to mention it...but, when I saw this post, I figured that I'd chime in. Also, yes, it won't fit every 510 drip tip that I have, but it fits most of them - not a big deal. I was disappointed in the performance, though I figured that I must have done something wrong - but now it doesn't seem like it. The first Fusion rocked, and this one kinda sucks...but it's vapeable now. I have one Fusion left, but I do have confidence in Ikenvape and will be ordering more as soon as they are in stock - even if a couple are duds here and there, to get such an incredible vape is totally worth it to me.

Any word on when SR Mega Punched Fusion cartos are going to be back in stock? I should have ordered more the first time!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The 510 has so many variations in tube size, thread depth, tube length, etc. and was one reason I went to an 808. Just since Isaac has come out with a few 510 threaded products have I started using them again. I was always having problems with the center post not connecting from one vendors products to others. That's why the drip tip fit thing is there. It would be nice if everyone used the same manufacturers or if the different manufacturers used the same standard sizes in their productions but with the chinese that will never happen. Even in other industries, automotive, electronics, etc. when you buy aftermarket products to use on your name brand item the holes don't line up or the shape is off a bit. Some times a bunch. It's not a perfect world.:laugh:

The nice part is knowing this vendor stands behind his products and customers and has always offered a solution to problems they should encounter.THAT is not always an option with other companies.

Last edited:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
It would be nice if everyone used the same manufacturers or if the different manufacturers used the same standard sizes in their productions but with the chinese that will never happen. Even in other industries, automotive, electronics, etc. when you buy aftermarket products to use on your name brand item the holes don't line up or the shape is off a bit. Some times a bunch. It's not a perfect world.:laugh:

I have enough drip tips that one or another will fit just fine, but where this becomes more problematic is that I only have one tank tool. On some cartos it fits fine, while on other ones the edge of the carto cuts into the o-ring something fierce!

Litcube

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Canada
I'd like to put in an update. IkenVape has rectified my issue, and the customer service and correction were prompt with zero hassle! I would still recommend IkenVape to friends.

However, in the future, Isaac, when a customer asks you if an issue has been corrected and it clearly has not, just give them the facts on the root of their inquiry. I don't think you were being dishonest in anyway, but there's a certain amount of equivocacy in your response above. Clearly, everyone knows there was an issue with the batch of fusions that were undersized. The fusions are *still* undersized. I feel I was clear in asking if the issue still remained, and your answer was contrary to how the situation presented itself upon receipt. This can cause a customer grief, especially after ordering 100 of the product.

My condolences on your personal issues. Take care, buddy, and thanks for the support.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
hand_zpsf6fcc472.png
1t_zps902bc187.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread