LR Fusion Carts Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'd like to put in an update. IkenVape has rectified my issue, and the customer service and correction were prompt with zero hassle! I would still recommend IkenVape to friends.

However, in the future, Isaac, when a customer asks you if an issue has been corrected and it clearly has not, just give them the facts on the root of their inquiry. I don't think you were being dishonest in anyway, but there's a certain amount of equivocacy in your response above. Clearly, everyone knows there was an issue with the batch of fusions that were undersized. The fusions are *still* undersized. I feel I was clear in asking if the issue still remained, and your answer was contrary to how the situation presented itself upon receipt. This can cause a customer grief, especially after ordering 100 of the product.

My condolences on your personal issues. Take care, buddy, and thanks for the support.
Thanks buddy :)
Honestly, the best I can do is test the driptips I have here.I know we went through hell getting the new bodies from a 3rd party who was supposed to have them at precisely 8.50mm and at a heavy cost. Though they came in at 7.48mm. I didn't think it would cause any issues as .02 of a millimeter cannot physically be seen. I tested them on every driptips i have here , even my own 510 from trippytips and they all slid in with ease. I really didn't think anyone would have any problems with a .02 difference.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Thanks buddy :)
Honestly, the best I can do is test the driptips I have here.I know we went through hell getting the new bodies from a 3rd party who was supposed to have them at precisely 8.50mm and at a heavy cost. Though they came in at 7.48mm. I didn't think it would cause any issues as .02 of a millimeter cannot physically be seen. I tested them on every driptips i have here , even my own 510 from trippytips and they all slid in with ease. I really didn't think anyone would have any problems with a .02 difference.
I sure hope you meant 8.48mm because 7.48mm = 1.02mm too small:)

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I'm actually glad I found this thread, but so sad I didn't find it before I ordered some drip tips from ibtanked last Friday! The punched cartos I ordered a while back have driven me to distraction, as my favorite cheap little plastic tip just won't seat at all, and the big metal dripper I bought with my Provari has to be craaaaaaaaaaaaaaamed down to create anything close to a seal (not a good one, and it just barely gets in far enough to not fall off while I'm vaping). Funny thing, the tip that came with my DCT tank fits *perfectly*, much better than it did with my old cartos. I'll order some tips with my next Ikenvape order... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread