Luer Lock Caps For Smaller Bottle Applicator Kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Bree, just off the phone with our manufacturer (all of our bottle applicator kits, in entirety, are manufactured here in USA by the way) and he is going to look into possibly manufacturing, specifically for GotVapes, a 1/4 ounce (7-8ml) juice bottle with a Luer Lock cap...He is goign to get back to me in a day or so, will keep you informed...They need to make a different neck size for this for balance, etc. so its a matter of a new bottle AND a new Luer Lock cap.

Any chance you guys might eventually carry the smaller caps for 3ml, 5ml and 10ml bottles? I absolutely LOVE the 15ml one, but think it would be great having smaller ones too! These make refilling the CE2-X's and Flux's soooooo easy!!!!!!

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
I've been looking for empty "pen" oilers for some time, finally found these: Pen Oilers

Haven't ordered any yet. I like the style, especially the red tip cap for the needle and the plastic cap to cover all. Not too sure about the material, though.

A Luer lock cap would be preferable, so that the needle could be replaced.

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I'd buy the smaller bottles with locker caps from GV, I just ordered the 15ml because I thought they would be great to have even though they are going to be much bigger then I would need. All I got are a bunch of 30 ml that I mix the flavors (premix that I mix to get better flavors) in my CE2's. :p

I do the same :) :vapor:

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
I'd buy the smaller bottles with locker caps from GV, I just ordered the 15ml because I thought they would be great to have even though they are going to be much bigger then I would need. All I got are a bunch of 30 ml that I mix the flavors (premix that I mix to get better flavors) in my CE2's. :p

Thanks girls (Amy included)! I already have the 15ml and I LOVE them, but I am wanting the smaller ones for my DIY and for traveling, including my all day trips to the shore!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wow; just up my alley... i use these type of things for dripping and carto filling.
There's a place that sells these for RC model car fuel, 1/2 oz. The needle is built into the cap.
Also a wooden bottom feeder maker makes them for his "gravity feed" pv... 3ml bottle; snips the cap and fits a luer needle in.

these are the perfect thing, along with a Pyrex d/t for dripping.

I currently have about 6 or 7 with different juices at 1/2 oz and some 15ml bottles that fit the same cap/needle and a couple of the 3ml.

* I've found that some juice flavors will seep into the plastic and will not come out with washing... so you kind of got to dedicate the bottle to one juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread