Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
These herbs and vitamins are okay to ingest, but are they okay to be vaped and absorbed by your lungs?
are there any other health risks?

Its really about time i write two reviews on the couple lung juices I picked up. This is how I think of it..... Of course its a safe consumable or the vendor has very serious health related lawsuits on hand. Seeing that most vendors are small business the typical juice seller can't afford such a financial blow.

Even with that seeing that juice is an emerging business its prob best to stick with what we all know to be good trusted vendors. Nhaler is defiantly one of those,too bad they are not cheaper, but they are known to be quality. Sometimes you want to take a plunge into an unknown seller. Its fun, but just be careful see if they have a couple reviews at least on here or another e-cigg forum. There could be shysters out there in the future, although right now with vaping it really does feel like good times! Hope that makes sense.... :p

OOOooohhh yes, and Lung Juice is meant to be vaped... sometimes, NOT as a 24/7 vape. The herbs and what not are said to work better in smaller doses. On the Nhaler supplier forum, the owner talked about his creation, Lung Juice. It's a good post about it!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I am skeptical of vaping herbs because I don't think they burn at the same point as tobacco. Here is a review of did of the Pear lung juice. The whole lung line makes me a bit sleepy. Don't know if that is placebo or something happening. The taste is unique IMHO. The sleepy time green tea is one of my favorites. I highly recommend trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread