Nhaler Lung Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on the fence about trying the Nhaler Lung juice for months now. When I first looked into E-juice with things other than flavoring and pg/vg/h20, I found a thread discussing the problems with "large molecules". I have even read on the forums before people saying some flavorings were extremely bad to inhale, ie butter flavoring.

Are vitamins/herbs "large molecules"? Is there any research on vitamin/herb absorption through the lungs suspended in pg/vg/pga? I know there is extensive research on inhalers with pg/vg and chemicals that help alleviate asthma, why hasn't a supplement company used this research to make an inhaler with vitamins/herbs for people with lung problems? It all seems to good to be true. >< A method for directly applying vitamins/herbs to the damaged cells.

I don't suppose you read this in it's full version before starting to make the juice and could somehow use exepts out of it? Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. - Journal of Aerosol Medicine - 14(supplement 1):51
I went to purchase it and it was 50 buks8-o

Anyways, sorry for the huge post and bother >< but I couldn't find the answers needed before trying this seemingly awesome product.

TIA for any help on this, much appreciated that you went out of your way to help people. ;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks P and I did read the above, in fact it was my original ispiration months ago and given to me by senior members here on this forum...I also read this
Medicine: Air Germicide - TIME
Which I found pretty interesting and also confured with an herbalist who I have a tremendous respect for and a Neorologist...Its really illegal for me to imply what this could or could not do so I really dont push my opinion on here too much, but I am extremely excited about the things that these herbs could do for people...Thanks
Drew

Thanks P and I did read the above, in fact it was my original ispiration months ago and given to me by senior members here on this forum...I also read this
Medicine: Air Germicide - TIME
Which I found pretty interesting and also confured with an herbalist who I have a tremendous respect for and a Neorologist...Its really illegal for me to imply what this could or could not do so I really dont push my opinion on here too much, but I am extremely excited about the things that these herbs could do for people...Thanks
Drew

Drew, thanks for quick reply. I totally understand the "this should not be used to treat or diagnose" thing.

I found something that helped me make a decision. Expect an order my next paycheck! ;)

I do have one question I think is ok to answer, should I devote on atty to this juice? Any problems clogging etc?

I should have kept looking online but I'm lazy ;)
Inhalation Aspects of Therapeutic Aerosols -- Leach 35 (1): 23 -- Toxicologic Pathology

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Im with Drew on being excited what Lung Juice can and cant do...So far, out of 15 5-7mm lung nodules scattered abt my lungs, 13 found while smoking, 15 found on first scan since vaping and NOW, my latest scan since using lung juice, teo of the 7mm nodules have shrunk to 4 and 4.9mm....only difference on my part? Vaping lung renewal juice twice daily :) I cant PROVE its the juice but I gotta admit, 5 more months til next scan and u can bet ur bottom dollar Ill be vaping Lung juice MORE often til then and Im actually EXCITED for the results of my next scan :)

Keep in mind, these nodules can all be the same thing or all be from different causes, cant do biopsy unless 10mm (1cm) but at this rate it looks like if they shrink, Ill never have to get biopsied.... If they shrink, thats GREAT, if they GROW-doc said 99% sure we can bet on Cancer.....Know what doesnt (usualy)shrink? ;) So, no matter the cause or what the hell these nodules are....Im poofin on lung juice for life! :D

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Drew, thanks for quick reply. I totally understand the "this should not be used to treat or diagnose" thing.

I found something that helped me make a decision. Expect an order my next paycheck! ;)

I do have one question I think is ok to answer, should I devote on atty to this juice? Any problems clogging etc?

I should have kept looking online but I'm lazy ;)
Inhalation Aspects of Therapeutic Aerosols -- Leach 35 (1): 23 -- Toxicologic Pathology

I would definately dedicate an atty ONLY for reasons of usefulness...IMO, if u switch out from lung juice to reg juice, it gets confusing too taste buds and may dilute the special solution and keep it from affecting you the same...Im prob just paranoid and treat my lung juice like gold but if ur looking for the desired and dedicated usefulness of the renewal part, Id treat it as such :) That sleepy time green tea is soooo delish if u like the real thing too...even makes u sleepy so only vape it when u have time to be relaxed and maybe doze off ;) Have had ZERO clogging issues but since I only use the LJ a few times a day, after I vape it I use a ballon, inflate it, put over atty end and deflate letting air escape only thru atty opening so it blows it out almost dry so it doesnt leak on my stuff when I use my PV w another atty....

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Crash-glad to hear some of your nodules are shrinking! I am a lung juice user too. I burnt my lungs using head lice spray combine that with working in a factory where welders were in use and the ventilation was crap, I have a rescue inhaler. Cold air or damp air makes it hard to breath. I have found that I can vape lung juice instead of using the inhaler once in a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread