Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandamaher

Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
A, A
...Well, not enough to vape DrewJuice, LOL. But seriously, falling for vendors and e-cig gurus is a phenomena not unlike Stockholm Syndrome or some ...., LMAO (except in a good way :) ) DREW.is.the.man!

I have LOVED every experience with Nhaler and I am very picky and easily put off by vendors due to poor product, slow shipping, non-responsive to communication.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I would love to get this lung juice for my ex-and let him try it. He has a terrible pullmonary disorder and copd. When he first started vaping it seemed to improve but now he getting bad again. he has tried all the different ratios of pg vg to cutting out the vg and cutting out pg bu nothing is improving. He is talking about going back to analogs if things don't improve and this might be his salvation. when are you going to have some more so I can get it for him The last thing he needs is to go back to analogs.

KyanaBelle

May 27, 2011
Louisville, KY
Have you considered adding slippery elm bark to this mix? It's great for loosening up all the gunk deposited in the lungs by the analogs so it can be coughed up. (Or maybe a version of lung juice w/ slippery elm bark added for those newly converted from the analogs?) Over the years I've tried a slew of herbal teas whenever I've had chest colds and the ones that always work the best for me are the formulations with slippery elm bark in them. I think it works better than guaifenesin, but it could be the steam factor.

Just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread