Lurker turned member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDippy

Oct 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey there everyone, Dippy here! I have been lurking around these forums for quite some time now and finally decided to make it official. Before I get into the whole "how I became a vaper" spiel, I just wanted to thank everyone for the abundance of information provided here that helps every day people like me quit smoking. With that being said, lets proceed shall we?

I was a smoker for about 6 years or so before I decided to try vaping. I decided on Blu cigs after some poorly done research and just wasn't happy with it so I went back to smoking. Fast forward about 2 years after that, and my now girlfriend was getting tired of my ash breath. She had some friends that were vapers and after some thorough convincing by them, I decided to try it again. We rushed off to the nearest vape shop we knew of and got some goodies. For me, it was a Joytech mega battery mod, an 18650 battery, a Kanger T3, and 30ml of some menthol juice from Halo. I was instantly hooked from then on. I finished my last pack of cigs and haven't turned back.

Fast forward again 220 days and 4 hours and I still haven't had a single cigarette. During that time, I have tried everything from CE4's to Protank II's, and bottom feeders to rba's. Just today, I finally got my AGI set up for dripping on my SVD and can't wait to try more things. Hopefully my girlfriend will get me a nice mech mod and better dripper for Christmas so I can get into some sub ohm builds.

Well, that's my story! So you can get back to whatever it is you were doing before you read this. Oh, and a big thank you again to everyone who has provided information on this site. You guys are awesome!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi and welcome to ECF. Well, it sure looks like you know what you are doing and I am happy to see you have been successful. It will take 5 posts for you to be able to post in other forums and I believe 15 or 20 to be able to get verified to view and use the classified forum. I believe there is another limit to post in one of the other forums too, but I will leave that for you to search out. So go now and respond to some newbies. You seem to have the knowledge to help a few out. It would be welcome here at this time of the night.

Have fun here. You will meet a lot of real nice and knowledgeable people here on ECF.

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
thats hilarious benlhalt. 2009 to 2013, 1 post. i cant beleive you remembered that password for your account.
thats similar to how i feel having lurked for almost a year before buying my first setup, THEN joining to engage on a few topics.
there was so much info already here that i didnt have to ask any questions until a year after discovering this forum.:2cool:

DaDippy

Oct 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Hi and welcome to ECF. Well, it sure looks like you know what you are doing and I am happy to see you have been successful. It will take 5 posts for you to be able to post in other forums and I believe 15 or 20 to be able to get verified to view and use the classified forum. I believe there is another limit to post in one of the other forums too, but I will leave that for you to search out. So go now and respond to some newbies. You seem to have the knowledge to help a few out. It would be welcome here at this time of the night.

Have fun here. You will meet a lot of real nice and knowledgeable people here on ECF.

Oh yea, I was reading about the post limits, I had gotten curious as to what all was in the classifieds but couldn't view it. As far as knowledge goes though, I know I still have a tremendous amount to learn but I should deff be able to help out since I am the go-to guru at work and have converted 5 people :2cool:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Wow! Lots of new members on this thread! Welcome to you all, and happy vaping!

Never hesitate to ask questions. There are probably hundreds of thousands of threads on ECF, and it can be daunting to search through them for answers. Not a bad idea to start with, your answer may be found on page 2, or 5; but if it's on page 390, much easier to post it as a new question. We don't mind answering again; we love questions! We love helping newcomers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread