Lurking is over, jumping in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pissy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Somewhere
Hi all, been lurking for a few weeks and decided to let you all know what an awesome site this is. About 2 months ago I bought my first pv, have switched brands (510 & Ego pt now), have gone from a 2 ppd to around 3 cigs a day now. Wow, I can breath again! Got my mom going on them too! If I hadn't found this forum I probably would have given up after getting my first pv, what a joke!! You folks are so helpful and so informative. Thanks so much.

Glad to have you on the forum, Pissy.
30+ year smoker, here. Like you, I tried almost everything to quit.
Just started vaping a short time ago and already cut my analog intake in half.
Sounds like you're on a roll! Hope you are successful at reaching your goals
Best of luck in all your future vaping endeavors.

Pissy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Somewhere
I probably have it better than some, I found some juice that I liked second time around. I have decided that until I can quit the analogs for good that I'm going to limit them to no more than 3 per day. So far I've only had 1 today. I just ordered another Ego just in case. The 510 is nice, but nothing compared to the Ego and dripping. Ha! I learned that from right here on this forum!!!

BeadyKate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
Eastern WA
Hello and Welcome Pissy, I too am new here. This forum is awesome for info. Great place to come and learn. I to did not same thing and lurked for quite awhile. Glad you found your goto juice on the second try. Still searching for mine. I find flavorless to be quite satisfying at times or just a Marlboro/USA mix. We all have our own opinions. Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread