Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Seems like a pretty nice mod. I’m not into gimmicks and lights on my mod but this is ok. The flashlight is functional and the light up the side has a purpose. The motion detector operation seems pretty cool as well. I just got my Cylon so I’m not looking for a new mod but if I was I’d strongly consider this one. I just can’t stand this guy reviewing it. I watched him recently while researching the Zesthia. He just rubs me the wrong way with this is the latest and greatest and it’s all about you. Also he skips over important details when describing things like the battery door. He did it with the Zesthia and the juice flow. He was like you can adjust the juice flow like this and didn’t do anything and it in fact is not adjustable. Sorry for the rant I just think he’s a terrible spokesperson for Asmodus. All talk and no substance. The mod on the other hand is innovative and definitely a player.

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
@ricks Asmodus has 10% off on available colors until 2/14. Vaporrange also has 10% off.
Is there a coupon code?

Never mind, I found it. Should I order one??? It looks so cool and has some crazy features... Someone push me!!!

Last edited:

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
bump2.gif

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Is there a coupon code?

Never mind, I found it. Should I order one??? It looks so cool and has some crazy features... Someone push me!!!
I really want one too but dont know if we should wait for the other colors.
I’ve looked around & with the 10% off it is the lowest price for it right now even less than China without the wait. :D

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I think I'll let ricks do the Beta testing on this one. There is a lot going on with this mod, lights, IR, swiping, flashlight, speedometer, WoW. He didn't show how to change the oil, or where the spare tire is though. :lol::lol:
Would have been nicer if it had wireless charging tho... lol and a hand warmer?

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Would have been nicer if it had wireless charging tho... lol and a hand warmer?

Both very good ideas ricks.
I sure could use a "Hand Warmer" up here in the winter when I go outside.:thumbs: That would be a good option for mods, for people that live in cold climates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread