Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I tried Fused Claptons before but they were thicker wires and I found that I had too much after burning after every hit. It didn't work well for me. May have been because of my high PG liquids??? Not sure tho. This smaller MTL one seems to work well so far.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I got the wire... It's vaping very well so far. I have to raise my watts a few but it's working. I have to play with it to find the sweet-spot now. Going to put it in my Zeus when it comes any minute now. :banana:
Where did you find it? I tried looking after I told you but they weren’t in stock at a few places I looked.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Not really sure what a "night mod" is...

Is that the mod you vape when you wake up to go to the BR ???

No. LoL... My night mod is what I use when I kick the kids out of my living room and start watching my DVR'd TV shows and/or movies. I have Mods that I use for all different daily activities. One for mowing the grass and yard work, 1 or 2 for going to my Sons games and out and about, one for night-life, etc. You can never have too many mods... or tanks.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have Mods that I use for all different daily activities.

OK ricks...now I understand...

I seem to have ended up sorting my Mods by rooms...5-6 Mods in DR/LR for desk/TV/meals...2-3 Mods in BR for bedroom fun/TV...2 Mods in bathroom for shower/commode...2-3 eGo AIO's for O & A...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread