Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Hi guys, this is a tough post for me. I might as well start at the beginning. So, to be brief....I bought her, she needed fixed. The same issue happened again and I fixed her again. I was babying her trying very hard- but, she broke again. Instead of fixing her again I was on another forum and tried to sell her for 175.00 stating the problem and it would probably be a good buy for a modder.

I got a pm from someone who I trusted and said he would take a look at it (join date 2009 on this forum and the other) maybe there is a serious problem with the person ( medical or something else). I don't know which but I do know the communication has not been good and this last week has been nonexistent. He has stopped posting on both forums as well.

I have now learned that Rob had a fix for my issue that from what I understand 'fixes the issue for good' I could have avoided all this and life would be hunky. :facepalm:

You guys don't owe me anything, but I'm asking. If you have any info on WillyB (forum member) and would like to share, my nerves will thank you.

061.jpg

That's her.

Please don't get the wrong idea about this. I'm not accusing WillyB of anything and I still believe my intuition about him was correct. I believe he is an honest guy. But something is a miss. He received it on April 10th.

Don't forget! I am the "Paranoid Internet User" :laugh:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
WillyB

Last Activity
Today 09:52 AM

Blog Entries

Looks like he was on here today. Things like this happening teach us a valuable lesson about trusting a screen name on a forum.

So very sorry that you are facing this problem. I sincerely hope it all works out and your REO is returned to you.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Damn, sorry to hear that. I've done lots of mods & builds for members on forums in the past 10 yrs, some of them were very high dollar flashlights to begin with. Although they were all strangers to me (not like it mattered) I have never & wouldn't ever think of screwing someone over. Hopefully life has just interfered with his lack of presence on the forums & you'll hear from him soon.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Hey you. Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back. I was still waiting for a PM from you 'over there" telling me that all was well. I just wish I had gotten a hold of you sooner so this could have been avoided :(

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, "bob". I have the same name and avatar so am easy to find :lol:

Last edited:

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
WillyB

Last Activity
Today 09:52 AM

Blog Entries

Looks like he was on here today. Things like this happening teach us a valuable lesson about trusting a screen name on a forum.

So very sorry that you are facing this problem. I sincerely hope it all works out and your REO is returned to you.

Does activity mean that he logged in?

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Does activity mean that he logged in?

Yes, that would be the last date of log in. This morning. Just posted a sympathy note for you :lol:

I recognized you right away. Or rather the REO. I haunt the classies here frequently, as do others and I am not sure if anything can be done if we DO see it for sale, but at least the alert is out now.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
First, thanks for the support guys, it really means a lot. I gave you all "LIKES" :D

I tried sending him a pm (again) and said it's full. He's posting on other forums which means his fingers are not broke. Not encouraging at all.
@vsummer- your probably right about the sell, but eventually I would have found out it was being fixed correctly and would have wanted it back! :laugh:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
First, thanks for the support guys, it really means a lot. I gave you all "LIKES" :D

I tried sending him a pm (again) and said it's full. He's posting on other forums which means his fingers are not broke. Not encouraging at all.
@vsummer- your probably right about the sell, but eventually I would have found out it was being fixed correctly and would have wanted it back! :laugh:

But, but, that was gonna be MIIIIIIIIINE!!! :lol::laugh::lol:

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Hold on folks! put on the brakes a bit please. It is still possible he may decide to find the time to send it back to me. I don't want to rush to judgement or throw anyone under the bus. I'd like to hope for the best and maybe soon it will be in my mailbox. Since I've learned he's been posting on a third forum I don't know of, this may be unlikely, but still...I will always try to see the best in people and hope they stick to their word.:)

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
How did you give payment for the fix? Might be traceable or payment stopped/refunded, at least he won't get that too. Sad that something like this happened and hope that all turns out well.

That is embarrassing now that you brought it up- gee thanks! lol just kidding. He wanted me to put 10 bucks in the box (I asked him if he wanted me to PP it) So I put 20 bucks in the box because I was excited to get her fixed. The really weird thing is, I was hoping he would ask! Remember, I've been hanging around him for the last 3 years, so for me, it was like no problem, I trust you completely. The trust is not gone yet!!

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Bumping in hopes something comes to fruition. *crossing fingers* :)

He last logged in tonight at 8:23

Thanks for the bump sweetie ;) I'm loosing hope fast...I try not to rush to judgement and give lead way for the goodness to shine through< (did I just say that :laugh:) But double ugh ugh!! He has now ignored two pms (if he's the person logging in to his account) and I'm almost out of hope.:( I don't know what this will develop into if nothing more than a old country blues tune. I will not make threats or indulge in childish behavior. Time was my friend and is now turning into my enemy, so I must soon make a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread