Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I have the M402 kit, going to sell that to my roommate. I want the M401 but, not sure about these other two smoore products...

I have a 510 mega set up as well but, I like the compact set that the M series offers and the pcc's are great. I also like the performance of the atty's better on these than the 510.

The atty's of all these M series seem to be similar. The 702 and 401 use the same carts which I'm actually not too fond of. Looks like the 602 batteries are a little wider allowing for a bigger batt than the 401 or 701... All kits have smart pcc's and manual and auto batteries. Also the 601 has cartomisers available!

I'm leaning for the M601, anyone have one of these and care to comment?
I'm worried about availability of parts though...
Prolly going to order from absolutelyecigs.com, they got my stuff to me in a week before.

Any advice?

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
I'm leaning for the M601, anyone have one of these and care to comment?
I'm worried about availability of parts though...
Prolly going to order from absolutelyecigs.com, they got my stuff to me in a week before.

Any advice?

I'm still test vaping the M601 atomizer and the M602 carto and both are quite good--not sure at this point if I can distinguish between an M401 and M601 during a blind test as far as tastiness goes, though a slight nudge goes to the M401 because the vapor tends to be more concentrated and therefore more intense.

But the M601 has the advantage of a bigger inner cartridge, though not 2x the capacity. And of course you can screw in a carto (602) when you're out and about/driving for convenience.

The customizable M601/2 kit at absolutelyecig sounds like a good deal, and their 5pack of carto price is the lowest I've seen so far anywhere as far as the M602 cartos goes, so that should help offset the shipping cost, which if you think about it, is about 8 to 10 dollars more (other vendors will still be charging you around $5-8 for shipping anyway, so bestecig shipping isn't inordinately high by any means.

Good luck, you'll enjoy the M600 series as much as I am i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread