M401 Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I don't believe there is, but I put my vote in for making one. :)
SECONDED!

Well....the M401 can take Evo Genie batteries, which last in my experience for about 8 hours and take 20 mins or so to charge from USB. In the absence of a passthrough that could be a good way to go.:)
Hmmm. Keep hearing this one, but unfortunately that's not our experience: only lasts a long time if you keep putting them down (which we're not at the moment). My other half & I are constantly at computers and playing with our new toys. We have about 7 or 8 batteries between us and each is lasting about 3 hours if we're caning it... plus they are taking longer to charge (both on mains and USB) than it takes for us to use the charge up!!!

Steve told me that he will have them in about a month.
So someone has started making them then? Hope someone in the UK starts selling!

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I thought "Ooo... they ship internationally!". Their FAQs state:

Do you ship to my country?

Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
...so I wen through all the crap of entering my email and password, etc to create an account. When I got to the page where you enter your address, I went to check the drop-down box they've got to check that UK was listed there. Guess what? Only US is shown there!!

Why not just state "No" in the FAQs? GRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread